cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Islands of Insight Out Now | Code Giveaway!

IOI_AMD_Banners_Out_Now_1920x400.jpg

Islands of Insight is NOW AVAILABLE, and you can fully experience over 10,000 hand-crafted puzzles and countless hours of solving and exploration, across all five biomes of our expansive and vibrant open world, and seek out every secret and Eureka moment this sublime world has to offer.

We promoted the Early Access, and now we're excited to give you the chance to win a deluxe edition Steam game code (valued at $39.99)! 

Starting today, 2/13/24, and ending Tuesday 2/20/24 at 1 PM CST, comment below for a chance to win one of 20 deluxe edition game codes we have up for grabs!

(Example: "I can't wait to give these puzzles a try!")

We’ll be selecting those 20 lucky winners at random once the giveaway period is over on Tuesday, so keep an eye out for that announcement!

But that's not all! We're also giving 20 deluxe edition keys on our Red Team Discord Server! So be sure to take your chances over there and enter in the #red-team-giveaways channel, as well. (Note: You cannot win two keys if selected on both platforms. We will re-draw for a new winner for one of the keys.)

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who entered! I'll be randomly selecting our winners and will provide an update here ASAP so stay tuned!

Winners update: A big congrats to our 20 randomly selected winners - @Lennon @fantasycat23 @piman314 @FunkZ @TortoiseNeck @garlvinland @rulikas4 @Kajuszi @trickveira @banjoe @postprocessing @jon_av @Awol @OriginalGreyWolf @cesarms1711 @MargraveStolas @ice_bergs @lilithh @Sandeepola and @alien51 

I'll be DM/emailing you all today with your game codes, so keep an eye out on your inboxes!

View solution in original post

108 Replies
ice_bergs
Journeyman III

Can’t wait to try it out. Good luck everyone!

0 Likes
ryzenxry
Journeyman III

I like Puzzles games i will try the demo of this game and hope I win one of the codes 🤗

0 Likes
trickveira
Adept I

I would really like to win this amazing game!

0 Likes
emp
Journeyman III

Lucky for puzzle?🤔

0 Likes
Mikediam
Adept I

Wow! Love solving puzzles! 🤩

0 Likes
rd1
Journeyman III

looks like a fun game.

0 Likes
tommyboy118
Journeyman III

Gotta love them puzzles!

0 Likes
CaligoVereor
Challenger

Have been interested in this and am happy to catch the giveaway last moment lol

0 Likes
carbon7
Journeyman III

Always in a mood for a new puzzle game to make work team meetings  more bearable 🙂

0 Likes
TortoiseNeck
Journeyman III

I'm interested in trying this one. 

0 Likes
louiem
Adept I

Puzzle adventure games are always super fun to play.  Also is really pretty and cozy looking.

0 Likes
mglamm
Adept I

Thanks AMD! This looks amazing!

0 Likes
piman314
Journeyman III

Looks like a ton of fun!

0 Likes
roshdway
Adept I

Best of luck to win 👍🏻

0 Likes
Goosman
Journeyman III

I want all the puzzles now!

0 Likes
TheLoneWolf
Journeyman III

Looks like a ton of fun

0 Likes
MyIdolo
Journeyman III

I've seen so much hype surrounding this game. Would be awesome to have a look.

0 Likes
InsideEdition101
Journeyman III

Thanks for doing these types of giveaways.

0 Likes
AMD16
Journeyman III

10,000 hand-crafted puzzles seems unreal. If it takes the player long to do a puzzle, how long must it have taken the developers to make it?

0 Likes
mickcleri
Journeyman III

im the king of puzzles, proof : my life

0 Likes
NVIDIA
Journeyman III

Reminds me of the Myst and the Witness.

0 Likes
Bonescrusher
Journeyman III

Game looks very interesting

0 Likes
brajalle
Journeyman III

Looks like fun!

0 Likes
dave_zilla
Adept II

My kinda game! Loved Fenyx Rising and this looks similar.

0 Likes
cesarms1711
Journeyman III

Looks like a very interesting game...

0 Likes
Napoleonn
Journeyman III

I enjoy trying new games

0 Likes
leftovers
Journeyman III

Thanks for chance i do like puzzle games

0 Likes
viilden
Journeyman III

Reviews for this game are positive I'd want to try it try.

0 Likes
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who entered! I'll be randomly selecting our winners and will provide an update here ASAP so stay tuned!

Winners update: A big congrats to our 20 randomly selected winners - @Lennon @fantasycat23 @piman314 @FunkZ @TortoiseNeck @garlvinland @rulikas4 @Kajuszi @trickveira @banjoe @postprocessing @jon_av @Awol @OriginalGreyWolf @cesarms1711 @MargraveStolas @ice_bergs @lilithh @Sandeepola and @alien51 

I'll be DM/emailing you all today with your game codes, so keep an eye out on your inboxes!