Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes | Day 2

Hey Red Team, 

Day 2 of our HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes is here! Loved seeing all the hype for HYTE on Day 1 - let's keep it rolling 🙂 

You have 24 hours starting now until Wednesday, January 25th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

• 1 HYTE water bottle
  • 1 HYTE Desk mat
  • 1 AMD Red Team Dog Tag
  • 2 AMD Sticker Sheets
  • 1 pair of AMD Cufflinks
  • 1 AMD Hat

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post by answering: Do you have any trinkets or figurines inside your PC case? If so, what have you put in there?  
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

giphy.gif

Good luck everyone! 

- Amber 🙂

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for entering and sharing all the awesome goodies y'all put in your PC's. There's some really creative ways y'all are adding your personal touch 🙂 

Day 2 is closed - congrats to @TheRealFame on being the lucky winner! 

In the meantime, be sure to enter to win on day 3 here

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

61 Replies
DiabloMonk
Adept II

I'll be 50 next month, so no, there aren't any toys in my computer.

0 Likes
John-Prevette
Adept II

Yup ... a rubber snake that is close to the same color of my AIO cooler and Power Supply "tubes".  He's my little buddy!  🤣

(working on getting one that moves on his own)  😉 

InfoManWD
DSinf
Adept I

No, but for my next build I plan on giving the case a camo paint job and putting in some WW2 tank models

0 Likes
ZwickNasty
Adept I

Vader, offering me a pen…

(he’s trapped in the case now)

6C471F62-7302-48F1-A8D5-55ECC9AD6826.jpeg

dryden
Adept III

I don't have any trinkets or figurines inside my PC case. 

0 Likes

I have a nice little Tom brady and Joe Montana mini figures inside my case to show my interest in the legends of Football.

0 Likes
caerbannog
Adept III

No. I'm the guy that also turns off any RGB if possible. I like to only be lit by the glow of my monitor when I game in the dark.

0 Likes
Axxemann
Forerunner

I don't do farkles/trinkets/totems. It's raw performance, brute force and skill, with a healthy pinch of luck.

Performance over Pretty.
0 Likes
fatdox8
Adept I

no Window to see the pure airflow 🙂

0 Likes
kataztrophik
Adept II

I don't have any inside my case, all my trinkets are on my desk

0 Likes
bc-redteam
Adept I

No trinkets inside

0 Likes
rtbh99
Challenger

there is a rathalos from the monster hunter series in my case 🙂

IMG_0407.jpg

---
lets talk about rtbh99
0 Likes
Byt1e
Adept I

Tooo bad i haven´t any Figurine in my Case , but if i would like to Stick some kind of Warhammer 40K mini Diorama in there

0 Likes

just a dust bunny

0 Likes
Slayerman
Adept I

I have a cute little all-for-one chibi figurine holding up my GPU. Cute and prevents sag

0 Likes
drbobuk
Adept I

I keep a Waluigi amiibo outside mine.

0 Likes
ripcord
Adept III

Q: Do you have any trinkets or figurines inside your PC case? If so, what have you put in there?  

A: I do not.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
0 Likes
pridecoasterclub
Journeyman III

Lighting package in the inside to show everyone how much you can change the way your day and life flows 

0 Likes
derbycrown
Adept II

Umm, No LOL. The case I have you wouldn't be able to see them anyway. Mine is to jam packed to have one. Wouldn't that obstruct airflow? Oh well to each their own.

0 Likes
trickfred
Adept II

My 'SULACO' has two alien eggs - one closed, one open with the facehugger propped on top!

0 Likes
tredeuce
Adept III

A tray with some cinnamon wax melts. Just kidding! The case, parts, and I worked hard on the air flow, so I cannot see putting anything inside unless it served a purpose like a bracket or support. A figure of Atlas to hold up my GPU, but my GPU is not there yet.

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for entering and sharing all the awesome goodies y'all put in your PC's. There's some really creative ways y'all are adding your personal touch 🙂 

Day 2 is closed - congrats to @TheRealFame on being the lucky winner! 

In the meantime, be sure to enter to win on day 3 here

Best,
Your friend at AMD