Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

AMD Red Team's 5 Days of Giving Sweepstakes

Banner - 1920x600 - 1A.jpg

Hey, Red Team!

October may be over, but we’re keeping the treats going in November in honor of Thanksgiving. This month, we’re giving thanks to you, our wonderful community, with AMD Red Team's 5 Days of Giving!

For 5 weekdays this month, starting on Nov. 17th and ending on the morning of Nov. 24th, we’ll be giving away a variety of prizes* like t-shirts and game codes, and even some awesome items from our friends at MSI and ASUS!

Each day, the prizes will ramp up into something tastier, almost like a thanksgiving meal! So, think of day 1 as the appetizer, starting off small, and day 5 being the turkey – which will be the big prize. But who could forget about dessert? Everyone who enters during the 5 days will automatically be entered to win the Grand Prize!

To enter, we’ll have a new post each day for you to comment on. We’ll let the comments run for 24 hours starting at 10 AM CST – 10 AM CST the next day and pick two random winners at the end of each day's cycle, with the final Grand Prize drawing taking place on Nov. 24.

Circling back to prizes… we’re sure you’re wondering what’s up for grabs, so here’s a breakdown of the prizes and schedule:

We hope you all join in on the fun starting Nov. 17th and hope you'll also join us in showing some appreciation for our wonderful partners that have joined forces with us this year for awesome giveaways like this.

*Prizes are subject to change.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), and Canada, 18 years or older. Sweepstakes ends 11/24/2022. To enter and for Official Rules and Terms, including prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit https://community.amd.com/t5/sweeps-and-contest-rules/amd-red-team-s-5-days-of-giving/ta-p/558150. Void where prohibited.

5 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

giphy.gif

We're so thankful for all our Red Team Members and excited to give out some more goodies 🙂 Can't wait for the fun! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
Key-J
Paragon

KeyJ_1-1668621667396.gif

Shared it with my friends! Best reason to enjoy US Thanksgiving 😉

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

That's really nice of the Leaders of Red Team! Good luck to all who enter the giveaways!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Subsilent00
Adept III

Nice giveaways! Thanks for everything, AMD!

popichu
Adept II

Thanks team red! So happy to see a wonderful company showing that they care about their users!

-Popichu
Ryzen 9 5900x RTX 3060 (yes its nvidia roast me now cuz i wasted my money) B550 Plus II Wifi 32 GB DDR4 3600mhtz 1TB SSD