Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas!

1755643_Banner_Red_Team_s_12_Days_of_Christmas_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team!

We might have just celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday, but we’re keeping the festivities going this month and ending the year with a bang with AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas!

That’s right, AMD Santa is in town, and we’re taking this holiday giveaway to the next level with 12 days of prize packages made up of not only AMD swag, but awesome gear from our friends at ASUS, MSI, iBUYPOWER, and Alienware!

Starting on Dec. 12th at 12 PM CST and ending on Dec. 24th at 12 PM CST, we’ll be giving away a variety of prizes* like t-shirts, plush toys, water bottles, desk mats, sweaters, game codes, and more!

Just like the 5 Days of Giving back in November, the prizes will ramp up as the sweepstakes goes on, with the last few days showcasing some gaming accessories from our buddies at Alienware, and Day 12 including the piece de resistance – an AMD Ryzen™ 5 7600X CPU!

To enter, we’ll have a new post each day for you to comment on. We’ll let the comments run for 24 hours starting at 12 PM CST – 12 PM CST the next day and pick one random winner at the end of each day's cycle.

As always, we know you’re wondering what the specifics are! Here’s what’s up for grabs and a breakdown of the schedule:

It’s been a wonderful year with this community, and we and our partners are so grateful to engage and work for amazing people like you. We hope to see you all join in on the Christmas fun on Monday, Dec. 12, and happy holidays to all!

*Prizes are subject to change. Shirt sizes may vary.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), and Canada, 18 years or older. Sweepstakes ends 12/24/2022. To enter and for Official Rules and Terms, including prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit https://community.amd.com/t5/sweeps-and-contest-rules/amd-red-team-s-12-days-of-christmas/ta-p/56372.... Void where prohibited.

1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Looks like we're getting some questions about the different winners each day, so wanted to list them here for easy reference 🙂 

Congrats again to all the lucky winners! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

36 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Wow, that's a lot of prizes.  I wish everyone good luck on the 12 days of Christmas holiday giveaway.  Be sure to look for the new posts, starting on 12 December 2022.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
ThreeDee
Paragon

Nice!

ThreeDee PC specs
Weber462
Challenger

WOW!  Nice!

jamesc359
Forerunner

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it. Good luck and happy holidays everyone. :christmas_tree:

Key-J
Paragon

Another amazing giveaway from the team! Thanks again Red Team for making the holidays that extra special! Goodluck to everyone who wins these fantastic prizes!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Vynski
Exemplar

Sounds GREAT!

Really looking forward to it.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
gonefishn
Adept II

i shall enter

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

I am really feeling the holiday spirit with this! Good luck to all that participate 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
daddski
Adept I

sounds like fun. looking forward to the sweeps chances

chefred58
Adept I

Looking forward to it..

Bullfrog78
Adept I

Wednesday

Team Red exclusively since Athalon 64.  Can't imagine a better Christmas present than some red swag.  

greydog5
Adept II

Nice prize it's like the song except we use the prize in it lol

FMB

Congratulations @greydog5

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
Willad2022
Adept I

I just need to be picked as a winner even once and I swear it will make this Christmas TOTALLY AWESOME for me to remember forever! 😄 😄 😮 

infotree
Adept I

WOW, 12 days of Christmas 2022 from AMD, can't wait!  Good luck to all!

unclbv
Journeyman III

would be nice to build my ultimate rig and then ill give my grandaughter my older rig that i just upgraded

hy20th7
Journeyman III

Winner 

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Red Team stay bringing the heat. Good luck to all who enter. 

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
bgnass
Adept III

AMD forever. The red team is number one in the world.

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

That's a lot of Christmas loot!

Yellow-AP1
Adept II

• Looking forward to the release of the RX 7900XTX today, and the ensuing reviews. An AMD giveaway at the same time is even better!
da_gaymer
Adept I

Cool stuff!

yakyak
Adept II

Day 8, good luck

Hammbonez
Adept II

How can I view the winners? I can't seem to find winners list/names anywhere. Thank you and happy holidays!!!  

Winners are written in the first comment.

Day 11 has no winner listed. Just curious as to whom could of won?

I'm curious too.

BigBoss98
Adept II

The days passed so fast I can't believe that today is the last day 😔😥

chefred58
Adept I

Congrats to all the winners...

BigBoss98
Adept II

Who is Day 11 winner

Unknown

What I wanted was the Calisto protocol game code, but good luck next time and congratulations to all the winners.

0 Likes
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Looks like we're getting some questions about the different winners each day, so wanted to list them here for easy reference 🙂 

Congrats again to all the lucky winners! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

@Hammbonez @bgnass 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Congratulations :party_popper: to all the winners

Congratulations to the winners. AMD only.