Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

5 Days of Giving - Day 4 Giveaway!

Banner - 1920x600 - 1A.jpg

Hey, Red Team!

The fun isn't stopping just yet and we're keeping the prizes going with Day 4 of our 5 Days of Giving and love all the responses for Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3!

Remember, you can check out all the rules and details of the giveaway in the official post.

You have 24 hours starting now until Nov. 23rd at 10 AM CST to enter Day 4's giveaway. The prize pool for 2 lucky winners is:

• 1 Saints Row Game Code, 1 AMD Red Team Dog Tag, 1 MSI Lucky Dragon Plush, 1 Discord Nitro Code (1-month), and 1 AMD T-Shirt

To enter, we'd like to know: Do you have a particular Thanksgiving family tradition? If so, what is it? (If you don't have one, feel free to share any other yearly tradition!)

Good luck, Red Team!

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey, everyone!

Happy to share that the winners for the Day 4 giveaway are... (drumroll)

@GreatnessRD and @TitanUpGames!!

Please join me in congratulating our friends!

Thank you all for participating, and keep an eye out for the Grand Prize winner announcement soon.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

When I was growing up abroad, we didn't really do any traditions.

It was only when I came to Canada, that I started to be included in the traditions of those around me. I guess the only one we traditionally do on Thanksgiving is the going around the room and saying what everyone is thankful for.

However, on Christmas - back in my homeland of Colombia we actually celebrated it on December 24th, not 25th. So the tradition I have kept on going here is that on the night of the 24th we open 1 minor gift each, before the big opening of the 25th.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
Subsilent00
Adept III

Thanksgiving for me is about spending time with extended family and friends. What makes it more of a joy is the outstanding dinner shared with everyone! Thanks for another great giveaway, AMD!

0 Likes
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

We used to have a family tradition of playing my football/flag football at the local park on Thanksgiving day before dinner was served. However, my older cousins and father have gotten, well, older and can't move like they used too, haha.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes
TitanUpGames
Adept I

My wife and I try to go skiing or snowboarding but we don't live near our family so traditions have kind of died on our end.

0 Likes
popichu
Adept II

Sometimes family comes over, but not anything special.

-Popichu
Ryzen 9 5900x RTX 3060 (yes its nvidia roast me now cuz i wasted my money) B550 Plus II Wifi 32 GB DDR4 3600mhtz 1TB SSD
0 Likes
rtbh99
Challenger

dont have any particular thanksgiving traditions, but ever since my family moved to oregon in '08, we go to the oregon coast for my mom's birthday. even after i moved back to arizona, i will still get up there most years to visit for her birthday and go to the coast. this year i came back with ten pounds of coffee beans, from various roasters in oregon 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99
0 Likes
soullodolo
Adept III

Just gather and sharing a meal for sure always, everyone gotta eat and happy stomach happy family.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

Every year we have a family tradition of eating stuff on Thanksgiving day ..

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes
azulyri
Adept III

Our family loves to come together for an annual hotpot meal!

0 Likes
Weber462
Challenger

Usually involves a lot of wine.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

pumpkin pie!

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey, everyone!

Happy to share that the winners for the Day 4 giveaway are... (drumroll)

@GreatnessRD and @TitanUpGames!!

Please join me in congratulating our friends!

Thank you all for participating, and keep an eye out for the Grand Prize winner announcement soon.

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Don't really have a set tradition other than everyone shows up lol and pigs out .

0 Likes