Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

2024 Monthly Sweepstakes: Winners

RedTeam_Generic_Banner_For_2024_RTMS_Winners_Post.jpg

Here is the list of the 2024 Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes Winners. As before, we will update this post every month, good luck Red Team! 

Month Red Team Member
January @slowdive 
February @Shrapnel_xM 
March @Mottbox 
April @Rubeerology 
May @Cyneward 
June @Rubeerology 
July @BlueWolf
August  
September  
October  
November  
December  

A super-mega Thank You to our Partners for your support!

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
52 Replies
Alien_1985
Adept I

• Congrates to the Winners 
  • Hope my name also comes Here 😍😍
my contact indian bangalore iso code: [0091] mobile number 9535470557 mobile number and whatsapp number
paulvinod2030@gmail.com my email
peter1956
Adept II

was there a july winner?

Also how did Rubeerology win two times in three months? I thought the prize rules were you can only win once...

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I don't recall seeing that prize rule.  Can you spell it out for us?  I don't think that I've won a monthly contest yet.  😐

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

Mathmatically, to win once is a feat. Something I have failed to do after years of trying. But twice. I could have sworn in the rules it used to say that you can only win once. Let me dig a bit.

fingers crossed for you bud! lets go!

0 Likes

For All Prizes: Maximum one (1) prize package per person, per account handle, per household for the entirety of the Sweepstakes. The approximate retail value of all prizes equals a maximum of $3254.00. Approximate prize values as of December 18, 2023. Prizes are subject to change. Offer is subject to geographical limitation(s). Prices and exchange rates may vary, and dealers may sell for less. All aspects of the prizes not noted above (e.g., color, style, size, etc.) will be selected by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as contemplated herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value if the prize, or any component of the prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor is responsible only for shipping of the prize; as such, Sponsor is not, in any way, responsible for prize utility, quality, or otherwise. Additionally, the Sponsor is not responsible for any prize that is lost, stolen, mutilated, destroyed, misdirected, or undelivered for any reason. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners.

https://community.amd.com/t5/sweeps-and-contest-rules/red-team-monthly-sweepstakes-2024-official-rul...

Hi, rdenmon - 

I can understand your concern and interpretation of the rules here. Regarding the line you've highlighted here: 

Our rules are clear that there are 12 different drawings; 12 different sweepstakes. Participants can only win one prize for the entirety of that month's sweepstakes. Which means they are eligible to participate and win the next month too.

We don’t have a limit on winning more than once a year.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Well, that clears it up then.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

rdenom it does actually state one prize package for the entirety of the sweepstakes in the official rules page. But i wonder if the entirety means just the one month or all the months? maybe the admin can elaborate?

For All Prizes: Maximum one (1) prize package per person, per account handle, per household for the entirety of the Sweepstakes. The approximate retail value of all prizes equals a maximum of $3254.00. Approximate prize values as of December 18, 2023. Prizes are subject to change. Offer is subject to geographical limitation(s). Prices and exchange rates may vary, and dealers may sell for less. All aspects of the prizes not noted above (e.g., color, style, size, etc.) will be selected by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as contemplated herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value if the prize, or any component of the prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor is responsible only for shipping of the prize; as such, Sponsor is not, in any way, responsible for prize utility, quality, or otherwise. Additionally, the Sponsor is not responsible for any prize that is lost, stolen, mutilated, destroyed, misdirected, or undelivered for any reason. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners.

0 Likes

The sweepstakes from my reading implied for the 2024 year. So 12 entries in the year.

Read below.

1. Entry and Entry Period: The Sweepstakes will consist of twelve (12) drawings (“Entry Periods”) as outlined in the chart below, along with the Start and End dates and Drawing Dates:
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I agree.  We should ask @Sam_AMD or @Wally_AMD to look into this issue.  It could just be a typo, with the same person not winning twice.