Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 9 Giveaway!

Hey Red Team, 

We can feel the Holiday spirit from our head down to our mistletoes (it's OK to boo that one... 😂). Welcome to Day 9 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway!

You have 24 hours starting now until December 21st at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post with your favorite holiday beverage!
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

simpsonseggnog.gif

Good luck everyone! 

Wally_AMD_2-1671554366110.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team! Thanks again for sharing some of your favorite holiday drinks! I'm seriously in the mood for some hot chocolate now...

I've closed the comments and will update this post when the winner has been confirmed so stay tuned!

And if you want another chance to win, check out Day 10's post!

UPDATE: Congratulations to @-fusion-, our randomly picked winner for Day 9! Huzzah! 😃

View solution in original post

115 Replies
cloudkidj
Adept I

I gotta give this one to hot chocolate

Madvillian
Adept I

Tea!

daddski
Adept I

Coffee with some Irish cream😍😘👍

finagle
Adept I

Hot apple cider

amd001
Adept I

Hot chocolate

soullodolo
Adept III

Mulled Wine around Christmas

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
BleachWhite
Adept I

Honestly, Mexican Hot Chocolate kinda be going hard, and Egg Nog sometimes depends on the mood Lol.

emperor
Adept III

Ardbeg Uigeadail (like all year round 😛 ), but holiday beverage should be Mulled Wine 🙂
tasnx3
Adept II

hot chocolate 

CallMeKap
Adept II

Though I rarely drink, a Swedish girlfriend introduced me to the warm holiday magic known as glögg (similar to mulled wine).

filinux
Elite

Raising my cup in holiday cheer to ALL the AMD communities and the folks that make them what they are!!

Used to actually look forward to the Holiday season so I could have ready made EggNog to mix with my GHB when legal.  Now I look forward to Creme Brulee flavored Kefir & Raspberry Filmjolk which comes around the holidays.   

fishcrazy0
Adept I

Eggnog with rum and nutmeg

n00bert0
Adept II

milk

ArchWolf
Adept I

Irish Cream 😉

Sanguinum Immortalis
kikih1964
Adept I

Glogg

RAMONMX
Adept I

Una copa de vino tinto frio

wcse
Adept I

Coke

smithdw2026
Adept II

Eggnog

Longkim
Journeyman III

Hot chocolate with the little marshmallows floating on top and a bit of heavy cream OH MAH LAWWWD

Rifter
Adept I

Sparkling Cider

Plant-based eggnog!

Geeeeb
Adept I

Loved that RED HORSE!

KoolaidGnome
Journeyman III

Eggnog

Fax86
Adept I

Eggnog for sure

painfulsplit
Adept I

Probably hot chocolate since I can't think of anything else 😥

burnt_sky
Adept I

My family always enjoys the non-alcoholic sparkling grape juices for the big holiday meals, either white or red! My favorite is the white though! 

paez17
Adept II

stout beer

amdx15
Journeyman III

Best is the Holiday temple or Shirley Temple.  Mix ice cubes with rose grenadine and cherry 7up.  Nice red color for the holidays that doesn't have any alcohol

thofp
Adept I

Beer, non-alcoholic and real beer too. 😄

Ryzen 5 5600 X / MSI MECH2x RX 6750 XT / MSI B550 Gaming Plus / 32 GB DDR4 @3200 MHz
randyjy
Adept II

Egg Nog!

Vynski
Exemplar

I have 2;

1. a hot cup of BLACK coffee
  2. A cold glass of milk.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
tstec
Adept III

coffee with cream

0 Likes
sroy
Journeyman III

hijklmno is my favorite holiday beverage.

rseymour1
Adept I

eggnog definitely

ajlueke
Grandmaster

I like a good dark beer.  Black ales are good.

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team! Thanks again for sharing some of your favorite holiday drinks! I'm seriously in the mood for some hot chocolate now...

I've closed the comments and will update this post when the winner has been confirmed so stay tuned!

And if you want another chance to win, check out Day 10's post!

UPDATE: Congratulations to @-fusion-, our randomly picked winner for Day 9! Huzzah! 😃