Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 5 Giveaway!

Happy Friday Red Team, 

You already snow the drill! It's time for Day 5 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway!

You have 24 hours starting now until December 17th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post with a gift you always wanted, but never got. (I never got a drum set after asking for 6-7 years in a row... as an adult, I totally get why now. 😂)
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it!

xmasgift.gif

Good luck everyone! 

Wally_AMD_1-1671208154257.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone! Thanks for sharing your stories with us. To those who always got what they wanted... (shakes fist). 😜

I've closed the comments and will update this post when the winner has been confirmed so stay tuned!

And if you want another chance to win, check out Day 6's post!

UPDATE: Happy to announce @B1uedw01fie is our Day 5 winner! Congratulations! 😀

View solution in original post

109 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

A half pipe in my back yard. In hindsight I see why. Kids could just get hurt and it would have been on my parents' land and caused legal issues. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
painfulsplit
Adept I

Hmm... maybe a dog? And I get why they wouldn't want to give me that responsibility so early now. :dog_face:

n00bert0
Adept II

Rattrap transformer

0 Likes
wraithford
Adept I

My own pet to take care of. 

Zarabeth
Adept I

A Lite Brite. Granted, I was about 40 but I really wanted one!

emperor
Adept III

A BMX back in the day... 🙂

Vynski
Exemplar

With 2 brothers and 4 sisters we never asked for extravagant gifts and were happy with a new pair of jeans or pair of shoes.  Life on a farm was hard work and all 7 of us learned what a strong work ethic was.  We had each other and that was all that mattered.  Even though our mom and dad along with our oldest sister are no longer physically with us, the chain is still unbroken.

God bless you all on a very merry Christmas and remember its not about presents.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
daddski
Adept I

would be a new system. all at once and not two generations old.

Spanky211
Adept I

I wanted one of those race car beds.I would have regretted it when I hit puberty a few years later...or not...vroom

Kakafu
Adept II

I'd settle for a AMD Radeon Mouse pad .. need an Upadte for my Ati pad .. 

Jingle Bells .. la la la . 

trefenwynd
Adept I

Playstation

RAMONMX
Adept I

Recuerdo cuando desde mis 8 años de edad, siempre quise una consola de juegos y no la obtuve hasta que me la compre yo mismo a los 17.

0 Likes
Spoodle
Journeyman III

I always wanted to have an Atari gaming system. 

0 Likes
Rifter
Adept I

Video Games.  My parents were against them.  I never got one, even though I asked every year.  

0 Likes
Madvillian
Adept I

I always wanted a Power Wheels Jeep, but alas, it was never meant to be...

0 Likes
SiN_Fury
Adept II

Probably a new bike.  Being the youngest,  everything I had was hand-me-downs.

0 Likes
johnny_cee
Adept II

never got a computer in the 80s had to wait till i moved out to build my own..

0 Likes

Conker's bad fur day 😞

0 Likes
smithdw2026
Adept II

I don't remember anything specific that I wanted but never got for Christmas. Most things that I really wanted, my parents were able to get. Right now what I really would like is a new video card for my computer because the one I have is a really old XFX 7770 card that doesn't really work well for my Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro motherboard 

0 Likes

a  very high end pc

0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

would love a 7900xtx...

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
zites
Adept I

lets go

0 Likes
zites
Adept I

Lets go!

0 Likes
ocel0t
Adept I

happiness

0 Likes
bcmurray
Adept II

To go to sleep and never wake up.

0 Likes
ZeusCell
Adept I

I always wanted a console, any, but it was when I turn 18 that got one, and I bought it.

54.jpg

ZeusCell
0 Likes
venaur
Elite

LETS GO!!! 🙂 

I always wanted a PC 

0 Likes
KAPPY
Adept I

A top-of-the-line AMD graphics card

🥺

👉👈

0 Likes
joebangles
Adept III

(I can't think of anything that I wanted so badly that I still hold that disappointment from not getting that thing)

I'm sure there were things that I desperately wanted, but didn't get due to expense, but many things I thought I wanted were quite a disappointment when I did receive them.

I now try to follow the Zen thought on this: "Let the giver be thankful" -- I'd much rather be able to give something to other people, because it's more satisfying than receiving something myself.

It doesn't stop me from entering drawings, though!

0 Likes
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone! Thanks for sharing your stories with us. To those who always got what they wanted... (shakes fist). 😜

I've closed the comments and will update this post when the winner has been confirmed so stay tuned!

And if you want another chance to win, check out Day 6's post!

UPDATE: Happy to announce @B1uedw01fie is our Day 5 winner! Congratulations! 😀