Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 Giveaway!

Hey Red Team!

Ho, ho, hold the phone - is it already Day 12 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway?! These days have really flown by (and boy did I have a hard time keeping the puns going... 😅).

Our team has had a blast putting this together for this wonderful community, and we appreciate you all sharing and joining in each day! Without further ado...

You have 24 hours starting now until December 24th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post by sharing the best Christmas (or any similar holiday) gift you've ever received!
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

n64.gif

Good luck and happy holidays everyone! 

Wally_AMD_2-1671811533612.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Day 12 has come and gone, Red Team!

@Sam_AMD, @Amber_AMD, and I all want to thank you all so much for sharing so many wholesome, funny, and all-around wonderful comments throughout this giveaway.

I know we and all our partners who helped us put this together are grateful for each and every one of you, and it's great we could end 2022 on a high note.

As always, I'll update this comment once our winner is confirmed, so keep an eye out!

Thank you all again and happy holidays!

UPDATE: Congratulations to @mik3655 for being our randomly selected Day 12 winner! Thank you all again for having some holiday fun with us!

View solution in original post

131 Replies
Ninfazza
Adept II

The one I remember most vividly was receiving my Sega Megadrive….. to share with my two brothers. But to be honest we were all mesmerised when Sonic booted up for the first time, it didn’t matter who was playing because we were all having a blast. 

jdm
Adept II

My 1st Computer, during Thanksgiving.

My brother was tasked by his employer, GE, to upgrade all the CAT and MRI scanners in his area.  He used some of the leftover parts to rig up a working one which he gifted to me.

Windows 3.11, updated to Win 95 using floppies!

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

I've been spoiled thanks to my loving family and everything is memorable to me. BUT if I must choose one that just because, it would be when my grandmother bought me a drum set. It was a Yamaha set she bought from a local church that was upgrading. It was metallic blue with a Hi-Hat that sound like butter and she even topped it off by giving me a cow bell as well. I'll always remember opening that backdoor to the yard and her smiling ear to ear with that base drum in her hand. I completely lost my mind with excitement. I was 12 or 13 at the time. Just thinking about playing it in the living room with my mother and grandmother hyping me as I play. Haha, good times man. Good times.

Merry Christmas to all. Good luck in this contest and Happy New Year, friends.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

We need more cowbell (SNL skit).  Remember that?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
randyjy
Adept II

Desktop Computer

neight
Journeyman III

My wife has found the most comfortable boxers, and she won't tell me how I can get them myself, so she just keeps gifting them to me.

SlikRikk
Adept I

My wife got me this Puppy for Christmas!

We named her NAVI like the AMD GPU.Navi.jpg

norms360
Adept I

My Amiga 500, wow what a time to be alive that was 😄

iambox
Adept I

spending xmas day with my kids for the last 12 years. couldn't ask for anything more.

tekasza
Adept II

Actually, a Nintendo 64 was one of my greatest Christmas presents ever.

Madvillian
Adept I

Getting a Nintendo 64 for Christmas was pretty cool...

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Day 12 has come and gone, Red Team!

@Sam_AMD, @Amber_AMD, and I all want to thank you all so much for sharing so many wholesome, funny, and all-around wonderful comments throughout this giveaway.

I know we and all our partners who helped us put this together are grateful for each and every one of you, and it's great we could end 2022 on a high note.

As always, I'll update this comment once our winner is confirmed, so keep an eye out!

Thank you all again and happy holidays!

UPDATE: Congratulations to @mik3655 for being our randomly selected Day 12 winner! Thank you all again for having some holiday fun with us!