Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 Giveaway!

Hey Red Team!

Ho, ho, hold the phone - is it already Day 12 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway?! These days have really flown by (and boy did I have a hard time keeping the puns going... 😅).

Our team has had a blast putting this together for this wonderful community, and we appreciate you all sharing and joining in each day! Without further ado...

You have 24 hours starting now until December 24th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post by sharing the best Christmas (or any similar holiday) gift you've ever received!
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

n64.gif

Good luck and happy holidays everyone! 

Wally_AMD_2-1671811533612.png

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Day 12 has come and gone, Red Team!

@Sam_AMD, @Amber_AMD, and I all want to thank you all so much for sharing so many wholesome, funny, and all-around wonderful comments throughout this giveaway.

I know we and all our partners who helped us put this together are grateful for each and every one of you, and it's great we could end 2022 on a high note.

As always, I'll update this comment once our winner is confirmed, so keep an eye out!

Thank you all again and happy holidays!

UPDATE: Congratulations to @mik3655 for being our randomly selected Day 12 winner! Thank you all again for having some holiday fun with us!

View solution in original post

131 Replies
Ocelly
Adept I

A gift card with a large amount

dwolvin
Adept I

Time off from the military.

mr_bunny
Adept II

PlayStation 2 for sure. 😊

bgnass
Adept III

mobile computer

Key-J
Paragon

I think one of the best Christmas gifts I ever received (and yes I AM counting it as a Christmas Gift) came from 3 people I had just met at the start of the year, that live 2,845km away from me. 

It was unexpected but appreciated beyond comprehension ❤️ 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
apstwitch
Adept III

a Schwinn Bike with 3-speed shifter 😎

Gone with the Schwin!! LOL!

MY BEYBLADE SETTT!!! BESTT DAY EVERRR!r111r!!!

JJG

World of Warcraft

AlwaysHigh27
Journeyman III

Oh man, probably has to be my game systems when I was younger, N64, Gamecube, Gameboys. BUT the gift I think that I wanted the most and was the most excited to get as silly as this sounds.. was a board game called Mall Madness. Man I wanted that game so bad and was so happy to get it. 

Its the simple things haha. 

StikkyFps
Journeyman III

Pc built by my late father when I was 13

wesslor
Journeyman III

I lost my mind when I got Star Fox 64

mik3655
Adept II

I'm rather fond of this cup my daughter got me last year.PXL_20221223_194817689.jpg

amvanmoorl
Journeyman III

a new pc powered by amd!

amd001
Adept I

Nintendo Wii

SiN_Fury
Adept II

The entire Wheel of Time saga.

johnny_cee
Adept II

my 1st child?

hillberd
Adept I

It’s a tie between the game boy advance i got for Christmas with metroid fusion. Or on another christmas an xbox with halo 2. Both really damaged my school grades lol. 

Brian-Emmons
Adept II

Received a Transformers G1 Metroplex figure and still have the figure in its box today 😁

jenle
Adept I

A DIY subscription box filled with food, funko pops and other things I like. She returned the favour after I gave her one. It was super fun to open and again we were laughing and laughing when I was opening it. 

soullodolo
Adept III

The best Christmas gift I've ever received is a Mickey Mouse plush from official Disneyland back when I was a little kiddo and the biggest fan of Disney shows, my world was simple and it was all I ever wanted.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

I'm DQ'ed since I won earlier but the Nintendo 64 was the greatest thing ever to unwrap at the time lol.

caerbannog
Adept III

My aunt, who I haven't seen in over a decade, gifted me a tidy amount of cash at a rare family gathering.

IMO while cash doesn't have the same sentimental value as some trinket, it will always be more useful in this society we live in.

greydog5
Adept II

when I turned 16yrs old and got a Chevy Nova SS as a gift

FMB

Wow! Nice!

when christmas break was over 1st day of school I was the new popular kid since I had a car lol

FMB
Kakafu
Adept II

Going be a icy Christmas Cleared driveway hair froze .. now it's raining Tonight Bring Skates ..lol

Merry Christmas All .. HO HO HO

trefenwynd
Adept I

Best gift I every received was an engraved pocket watch

dryden
Adept III

My very first remote control car! I was 7 or 8, and my brother got his own RC car as well. We had a smashing time, racing each other and recreating head-on collisions. 

Hornk
Journeyman III

Definitely my first custom PC with an ATI Radeon HD 4850 after years of scrounging up money for a GPU to put in the family computer. Thanks Dad

filinux
Elite

From the comments from most everyone here I would hope you  all know that the feelings of appreciation, gratefulness, and holiday cheer are mutual  for MAKING ALL OF THIS POSSIBLE for us.  Not just for these festive 12 days but all 365 days year round.  

Like so many have said here it is the family & friends, and the time that is shared, that are the greatest of gifts.  The greatest tangible gift I have ever received is a very detailed  hippo sculpture carved out of alabaster (or a similar substance) .  It was given to me Christmas morning when my son & daughter were approaching double digit ages.  I love & collect hippos.  My kids had seen the hippo when we went to the zoo during the summer months, planned, saved, and overwhelmed me with joy, pride, and love Christmas morning.  They are fully grown but I still always say "I hit the kid lottery" because they are truly amazing human beings.  

With so many wonderful & thoughtful gifts and memories posted here that AMAZING prize list above may not replace  "best gifts" but I bet it would get a LOT of "runner ups" !!  Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays!!

leyhart
Adept I

I'd say my favourite gift was the iPod Nano 4th generation many years ago... such a handy device 🙂

andyliu
Adept II

families who lived in different area around the world gets together 

theswweet
Adept II

Probably the year I got my first laptop; it's what lead me down the rabbit hole of really getting into PC gaming.

am1sf1t
Adept II

My mom bought me my first guitar. It meant a lot to me for her to do that for me.

Hammbonez
Adept II

The best gift I've ever received was the birth of my first son. 

2008 Ford Mustang

mapdma
Adept II

The best gift I ever received was one I didn't even realize was the best until later.  When my family were all still alive and together for the holidays was the best gift.

joebangles
Adept III

a 10 speed bicycle!

wraithford
Adept I

Having the whole family get together is the best. Along with all the memories that are created.