cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Newsletter: Why it’s important to us!

Red_Team_Newsletter_Banner2.png

Happy Friday, Red Team!

As you may have noticed, we’ve started to send a monthly newsletter we’re calling the “Red Team Newsletter.” I wanted to take a moment to explain why we feel the newsletter is important to us.

The Newsletter is a great way for us, the Community Management Team (@Amber_AMD , @Sam_AMD , and @Wally_AMD ), to share community-centric information with you.

I understand, that in today’s digital world, which is filled with lots of digital content delivered digitally to you may be digitally overwhelming (just writing that was overwhelming), and at times not relevant (i.e., “Spammish😊). I get it.

This is why we’re doing our very best to refrain from bombarding your inbox with irrelevant content and keep the number of emails sent to you to a minimum. We’re planning to send the Newsletter by the first Friday of each month.

In terms of content, we’re planning to reduce the “marketing” content to a minimum if not eliminate it in some of the upcoming newsletters; again, we’re going to do our best to only share community-centric information with you.  

The content we’ll include will revolve around community activities, platform/forum updates, sweepstakes and contests, information about events we attend, and top discussions taking place here to name a few.   

If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to the Red Team Newsletter here. I truly believe it’s a great way to stay in the know with the Red Team Community.

One more thing, the authors of the Newsletter are your very own community managers! Myself, Amber, and Wally. So don’t be surprised if you spot some flare, personality, or typos! After all, in this digital world, there are still humans! Us!

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
2 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

I am pretty sure I am already signed up, but I filled out the newsletter sign-up once again just to be double sure! 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you! 😁

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT