cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

POLL - Would you be interested in joining a new group “Red Team Modders”?

Hey Red Team,

We know many of you put a lot of hard work into customizing your PC (some of the things you all have put together are incredible). With that, we are thinking it may be great to have a Group in the community for discussion focused on that specifically. But before we launch, we want to hear from you - so we have launched a poll!

You can vote by visiting the Off Topic Discussions category, where you will find it on the right side of the page.

Let us know your thoughts!

Amber_AMD_0-1657896918291.png

And for fun, I found a Game of Thrones custom PC?! 

(Source credit)

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
7 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Computer modding is my favorite hobby.  So I voted yes!  After building a PC into a pet carrier, I feel I can do almost anything.  I have achieved Purrfection!  Of course, my modesty needs to be held in check.

Puffection was crafted in May 2019.Puffection was crafted in May 2019.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Sure, sign me ! 

IMG_20210808_192014.jpg

CPU:R7 5800X on Noctua U14S Push/Pull Config, MB:Asrock X470 Taichi, RAM: G.SKILL FlareX 32gb(4*8) 3200C16 , SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb m.2, Samsung 860 QVO 1TB HDD:WD RED 6TB, GPU: Sapphire RX5500XT PULSE 8gb,  PSU:CORSAIR RM750 (2019), CASE: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Rgb.
ashurthelionheart
Journeyman III

Sure!

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Glad y'all are in for it!! 

@BigAl01 - I literally thought of your pet carrier one when I made this post! LOL I love it - truly puuuuurfect

Tagging in a few others from the community that may be interested 🙂  @Weber462 @pearceej84 @Bradford713 @65fastback2plus2 @RetiredButNotTired @retroPCmods @sbach34 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

Im just a modding addict. Nothing I have is close to stock. House, car, garage, computer...I think I havent modded the weedeater.

----------------------
June 2022 Rig of the Month -AMD Ryzen 5900X, Asus Tuf Gaming 6900XT

@65fastback2plus2 - It's been done.  These goats are controlled by GPS receivers implanted behind their ears so that they clear out weeds but leave the crops alone.  Ok, I'm just kidding.

Weed eaters in action.  Note how they are organized to eat only the weeds, leaving the crops alone.Weed eaters in action. Note how they are organized to eat only the weeds, leaving the crops alone.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
retroPCmods
Adept II

Sounds like fun!

This is one of my earlier mods, themed after my childhood super hero, Evel Knievel 🙂

The break lever on the handlebars was used to turn on the computer.

lvknievel18f-1-web.jpgIMG_6491.JPGIMG_7375.JPGIMG_7380.JPGIMG_7369.JPG