Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

New Community Updates - PMs and Comment Threading

Hey everyone, 

As @Sam_AMD recently mentioned in his SOTC blog post, we're working on optimizing our community to make it as easy and intuitive as possible for everyone to use. With that, we have a few fun new updates for you! 

Private Messages 

• The Private Message layout has been updated. All Private Messages moving forward will show in one place where you can read a conversation overall, instead of individually. Please note that this does not update old conversations prior to this update - only to new messages moving forward.  

Comment Threading 

• Instead of replying to comments within an entire thread, you can now respond to individual comments on a post! Just hit reply on the comment you want to respond to and ta-da, you will now see your comment threaded instead of showing as a new comment to the post overall.

Hope you enjoy these updates as much as we do, cheers! 🙂 

8 Replies
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I'm............

yell-shout.gif

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I like the changes.  Let's see if I can make them work for me.  

Albert-3.jpg

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Key-J
Miniboss

giphy.gif

Loving all the continuous updates to the community!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
Justifier
Elite

Very appreciated QOL stuffs

5900x • 6900xt • 32gb CL14 3600mhz • 850 W PSU • 420mm Arctic II AIO • 90° Case • Guilded.gg/justifiers •
GreatnessRD
Challenger

Yup, these updates are extremely nice. Next we await...

Dark Mode! *rubs hands together*

Ryzen 7 5800X3D| AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Be Quiet Pure Rock 2 Black
Corsair Dominator 32GB 4x8 | 970 Evo+/ WD SN550 1 TB/860 Evo 500GB | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base Airflow

huge bump.

Dark mode is always extremely appreciated

5900x • 6900xt • 32gb CL14 3600mhz • 850 W PSU • 420mm Arctic II AIO • 90° Case • Guilded.gg/justifiers •

brooklyn-nine-nine-b99

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
sumanrawat2508
Adept I

Thanks for sharing