cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Key-J
Paragon

Congratulations to our new Mods!

Just wanted to give @BigAl01 and @cpurpe91 a shout-out and congratulations on their well-deserved new roles as Mods!

KeyJ_0-1663774915364.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
6 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Thank you @Key-J .  We will do our best to help the forum run smoothly.  

Help your fellow builder achieve success.Help your fellow builder achieve success.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Congrats! Congrats! 😄

Im sure everything will be smooth in the forum. We dont have many naughty boys around.

And I will be a good boy too. Remember, Santa doesnt give 7000series CPU and GPU to naughty boys. 😛

Just joking around 😛

The Englishman
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Thank you. You're awesome. 🙂

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I agree that the AMD forum runs well with minimal issues.  I used to belong to a certain wine forum that had new user spam every morning.  Being on the east coast of the USA, I was one of the first to see the spam and so I deleted many of them when I logged on in the morning.  That forum was poorly administered and so I started my own forum for wine in February 2018.  My forum has no spamming at all because it's membership grows by invitation only.  It came in handy during our COVID-19 virtual reality, as we have special virtual events every Tuesday evening for our membership.  Anyway, I've learned a few things over the years.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Yeah homies! Congrats once again.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Whoop whoop! 🙌