cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Community Rankings

If you were ever curious about the types of ranks you can reach in the community, you can find them all here! There are a total of 20 ranks:

1 Newcomer
2 Novice I
3 Novice II
4 Novice III
5 Journeyman I
6 Journeyman II
7 Journeyman III
8 Adept I
9 Adept II
10 Adept III
11 Elite
12 Challenger
13 Miniboss
14 Forerunner
15 Paragon
16 Exemplar
17 Grandmaster
18 Big Boss
19 MVP
20 VIP

Things to know - 

• Ranking up is based on your activity, for instance, starting a new discussion, Liking posts, Accepting a Solution, Replying to posts, Tagging posts, and how long you've been a member of the community. 
  • For example, to move from Newcomer to Novice I, you need to Like and Tag a post once, and your account must be at least 24 hours old.

giphy.gif

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
160 Replies
red5
Miniboss

I'm stuck at Miniboss for the time being, and something about that is giving me a complex. LOLOL

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

@red5 - I know what you mean.  It's like they expect more from us than just liking a few posts.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

My rank is developing quite nicely. 🙂

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers

🤣Ranked up to Elite right as I posted that

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers

AY! Congrats 😎

Best,
Your friend at AMD

io mi sono iscritto da poco quindi sono solo Novizio 1

Just getting started on my own rank.

How do you tag?

Well there is only so much content an individual can do. 

@Key-J  Hello!!!

Hi!

hola

miniboss????? woah. thats soo faaaar compared to mine. Im still at journeyman.. lolz

I’m at newcomer, so a lot further than where I am. 

ranking start just now for me

I'm just past my 1st day as well.    for as long as I have been an AMD fan, I'm surprised that I never ran across this community.

Same!

Is ok, just got here so im a seedling lol

@BigAl01Still have no idea what i need to do lol

Key-J
Paragon

KeyJ_0-1660682885920.png

I have been waiting for this moment....

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

lol noice

Nice

0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

This game, err.. community does have a lot of Bosses to overcome. 😛

Time for a meme

johnnyenglish_0-1660684411480.png

The Englishman

You get extra points because Cyanide & Happiness is a fantastic comic. 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

man the life is a end boss..T_T

I have always liked this one. Reminds me of some of my own experiences playing games at work.

BlackSabbath
Adept II

😁

soullodolo
Adept III

Tq for the info, let the journey begins.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)

Can't wait to experience the journey with you in the Red Team! 😄 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
RiverMouth
Adept II

Good explanation of how ranks work.

@Amber_AMDIs this how to tag correct?

o7 in local

Glad it was helpful! 

Great call out, I added the how-to tag 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Happy to assist.

I am new to tagging, so i guessed it was with the @ from observations

o7 in local

@Amber_AMD wrote:

Great call out, I added the how-to tag 🙂 

I see the how-to label in your original post and read about "Labels - What are those?" but I guess I'm stupid because ...

a) I couldn't find a how-to about tags. How do I make tags in my posts?
b) reading about labels explained how to subscribe to an existing label but I didn't see any explanation of how to make/pick a label in your own post?  I tried the @ but that only search for users, not labels.

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image

Hi @petosiris - happy to help! 

a) That's a great question, I could make one if that would be helpful - about tags specifically. When writing a post or comment, you'll only be able to tag other members with the @ sign. 
b) We have it limited to where people can't make their own labels. This helps keep things organized! If you want to add labels to your post, it will be at the very bottom before you publish 🙂 

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

@Amber_AMD wrote:

I could make one if that would be helpful - about tags specifically.

Yes, please, that'd be great!
I have enabled tagging in my profile preferences.

rog-forum tagging.jpg

If you want to add labels to your post, it will be at the very bottom before you publish 🙂 

rog-forum post options.jpg

It isn't part of replies for me.  Maybe it's only when you're creating an original post in a new forum thread?  I haven't done that yet.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Actually, I have a few questions.  

I was wondering about how to make Macros and a Profile Card.  I do see macros in my profile settings but have no idea how to make a macro in this forum.  I read about this in the Help page but can't find out how to do it.

Anyway, if you could be so kind and look at this, when convenient, it'd be great.  Thank you!

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image
TrackingSaluki
Journeyman III

Looks like I going to start from the beginning, yay

Good things take time.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

I thought Bert Einstein said: “I invented the internet. Yesss, alone Albert. I’m famous for something too.” 

Just participate, and you'll be surprised how fast you go through the ranks 😉

----------