cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blender Discussions

sonasylum
Journeyman III

viewport goes black after denoise

when I switch to render mode it counts up the samples and everything looks great but when it finishes it denoises the scene and everything just turns black. If I move around everything looks good again but as soon as it finishes sampling the screen turns black again. If I turn the RPR denoiser off everything works fine. When I render in image with the denoiser on that works fine as well.

1.png

2.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
arozghon
Challenger

Thank you for your request, for now, RPR has some issues with Denoiser on Ubuntu and macOS. Also, Nvidia has an issue with GL Interop, and need to deactivate the checkbox in Viewport render option

View solution in original post

2 Replies
arozghon
Challenger

Thank you for your request, for now, RPR has some issues with Denoiser on Ubuntu and macOS. Also, Nvidia has an issue with GL Interop, and need to deactivate the checkbox in Viewport render option

Thanks for the reply. I am running on windows 10 and at some point I have actually already tried disabling GL interoperability in blender, I have no idea what it does but it didn't have any affect on the issue I am having. 

Update: Ok I tried it again and that seemed to work though not sure why it didn't do it the first time but anyways thanks

0 Likes