cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blender Discussions

rmahon
Journeyman III

Im on MacOS 10.15.4 using Blender 2.82a. I installed the Radeon ProRender plugin. I see that it has loaded in the add-ons list. Perhaps the problem is obvious but not to me : ) System Preferences still say No compatible GPUs found... for both Cuda and Ope

Im on MacOS 10.15.4 using Blender 2.82a. I installed the Radeon ProRender plugin. I see that it has loaded in the add-ons list. Perhaps the problem is obvious but not to me : ) System Preferences still say No compatible GPUs found... for both Cuda and OpenCL. My graphics card is AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
bsavery
Staff

When you install Radeon ProRender you need to switch to use that render engine (rather than cycles or eevee).  The setting for that in blender is at the top of the Scene Properties tab

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
irz
Adept II

You should learn more Blender rather than going for posting on an forums. Blender addons are not interrelated to blender preferences. Just go to RPR settings on the Scene page and looking for gpu settings. 

0 Likes
bsavery
Staff

When you install Radeon ProRender you need to switch to use that render engine (rather than cycles or eevee).  The setting for that in blender is at the top of the Scene Properties tab

0 Likes