Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blender Discussions

gelert
Elite

Blender RPR v2085 - Camera Move Animations - Camera Fails to Move as Keyframed

Jump to solution

There is a new bug in the latest Blender RPR v2085 plugin.

If you keyframe the Camera to change positions over a duration of time and then use the standard Render Animation functions in Blender to output an animation the Camera never actually moves from it's initial position.

The rest of the animated objects do their motions but the camera never updates.

If you move the playhead manually and render individual frames manually the camera does indeed update.

It is only using the Render Animation function in Blender that the camera doesn't move.

The final render should look like this YouTube video (rendered in older versions of Blender and RPR):

Helter Skelter - YouTube 

Embedded below is what Blender 2.80 and RPR v2.0.85 does today (rendered on VEGA 20 on MBPi9 2019):

I also attach the original Blender file for testing purposes.

All materials have been removed.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gelert
Elite

Re: Blender RPR v2085 - Camera Move Animations - Camera Fails to Move as Keyframed

Jump to solution

In RPR v2.0.94 the Camera Move bug as been resolved. Thank you. Please close this bug.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
gelert
Elite

Re: Blender RPR v2085 - Camera Move Animations - Camera Fails to Move as Keyframed

Jump to solution

In RPR v2.0.94 the Camera Move bug as been resolved. Thank you. Please close this bug.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
reztechalex
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I just got After Effects CC with the free trial. It works mostly fine, but the camera won't move, even though I put and altered keyframes on the position, point of interest, and orientation. I have the view set to Active Camera. When I tried setting the view to front, the frame showed that the camera was moving and rotating, and the transformation settings say that it is too, but the Active Camera view says otherwise. Anyone know why?

0 Likes