cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

rtbh99
Challenger

red north - a computer i built for a friend

another month, another contest to enter, another computer to show off. this one i did early last year, for a longtime friend(think cod4 days). naturally it is an all team red build, with a 5800x3d and 6900xt. It also has 32gb of 3600mhz ram, and a top of the line, for the time, peerless assassin as the cooler. I also did a full custom cable rig on this pc, in colors that are complimented by the case, dark grey, gold, and brown. more pictures here on pcpartpicker https://pcpartpicker.com/b/VCMv6h

a picture of the pc on my work tablea picture of the pc on my work tablepowered on view.powered on view.powered offpowered offback side showing my handmade cables.back side showing my handmade cables.cables are held in place by adhesvie hooks.cables are held in place by adhesvie hooks.another angle powered on.another angle powered on.

---
lets talk about rtbh99
1 Solution
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I like the cable management.  It's my one weakness in building computers.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

View solution in original post

6 Replies
lowteck
Miniboss

That Fractal case is sexy...

Fractal.jpg

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
Anthoering
Adept II

The first time I saw these cases I was like meh, but the wood is stylish.  I like this!

the box smelled really good when i opened it!

---
lets talk about rtbh99
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

This is really nice. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I like the cable management.  It's my one weakness in building computers.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

not me 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99