Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

CJ007
Adept I

Nirvana - My 1st Custom Water cooled

Hey Everyone, 

I've always been AMD fan, I've built my older brothers PC with AMD (R7 3800x with a sweet 6700xt that was mine), also my 7 Year old received a Minecraft theme with R9-5900x (which was also mine XD). But today, I've finally finished my latest PC Built, (Finished-ISH) I started building PCs 6 years ago and always wanted to build a custom water loop, and so, after hours, days, weeks, months planning and buying part by part, messing up the water flow, finding air leaks, etc. 

I present you.. 

Nirvana

CPU: R7 - 7800x3d

GPU: 7900xtx - XFX Merc 319 Black 24GB

20240208_232713.jpg20240208_232739.jpg

My Kid, Jacobs PC - Young Savage

20240113_222337.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it. Love from Puerto Rico AMD Fam ❤️

TeamRed4Life

9 Replies
eebiii
Forerunner

Very Nice!

Axxemann
Forerunner

Nice and clean. Not a fan of all the RGB, but that's just me. Your setup does have me seriously contemplating going to a vertical GPU setup for Project Spectre. I'm also trying to figure out where to mount my flow meter. It's a bit tricky for me since I went all EPDM soft tubing.

I've been intending to do a writeup on it, but work has been keeping me stupid busy, along with some health issues I have to get resolved before I go under the chop saw for my new hips.

Performance over Pretty.

😅  Some times I turn it off depending on the game or if I'm working. 

0 Likes
jaandoh
Challenger

Absolutely love your kid Jacobs pc, I love all the little toys inside which really personalise it 👌👍

Thanks ❤️

0 Likes
Hiroki23
Adept II

I like the setup it has, although I'm still one of those who prefer the cooling fan to a liquid cooling

0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

looks awesome man!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
Sandeepola
Adept II

Nice setup man. 

0 Likes
JohWill
Adept I

Hell yes, XFX makes the best coolers and the Darth Vader look.  Some are just trying to much, asrock for one..  

very very Nice!  

The time to do hard water cooling isn’t easy.  But the end product worth it.  Aio just don’t have that.  One day I’ll start collecting fittings. lol..

0 Likes