Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

BadTripNL
Journeyman III

my 7600 build

PC BUILD BLUE ish LIGHT 

yes i know, cable manage yadiyada

i hope its working,  

also, i have absolutely NO microstutters in ANY next gen game, it runs buttery smooth, no issues, no crashes, etc.

this honestly is the most stable build i put together in 20 years, and im dang proud of it!!!

specs:  

Summary
Operating System: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600 40 °C
Raphael 5nm Technology
RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 2393MHz (40-40-40-77)
Motherboard: ASRock B650M-HDV/M.2 (AM5) 14 °C
Graphics:

27G2WG3- (1920x1080@165Hz)
8176MB ATI AMD Radeon RX 7600 (ASRock)

Storage:
298GB Seagate ST9320423AS (SATA ) 28 °C
238GB INTEL SSDPEKKF256G8H (Unknown (SSD))
953GB Lexar SSD NM620 1TB (Unknown (SSD))

Realtek High Definition Audio

P.S. AIO is a thermalright frozenprism 360 black (it keeps my cpu at 50 degrees when doing.... pretty much anything)

3 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Looks pretty nice.  Can you post your system picture directly here in the forum?  Also, I am curious about how much the build cost you - perhaps just over $1K USD?  When I talk about a build cost, I add in all the extras, like the monitor, mouse and keyboard too.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

heres the pic in purpleheres the pic in purpleif i am correct i have uploaded the pic to the forum, its in my public folder. 

just with different color leds

the build cost me around, 1270 euro, so 1370 usd.

you guessed about right. 

mid range budget build basically, but a feisty one.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Excellent.  I am a fan of purple LEDs too.  I see that you have a 550 Watt PSU.  If you go forward with future upgrades - like an RX 7900 XT for example - I would also recommend a more powerful PSU.  My current builds typically use 1,000 watts to 1,200 watts, either gold or platinum rating for efficiency.  Many people don't realize that just because a PSU is rated at 1200 watts that it doesn't mean it's going to dissipate that much power.  The load on the PSU determines what power will be drawn from the PSU, and the efficiency rating of the PSU tells you how much power is going to be lost to heat as it converts line power coming in to the 12 Volt, 5 Volt, etc. levels for the outputs.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes