Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

redlightuser
Adept II

funky 1080p ready battlestation 360º reloaded

Old thread can be found here:

https://community.amd.com/t5/battle-stations/funky-1080p-ready-battlestation/m-p/668294

This was taken 5 days ago. Looks a bit dusty inside but i have cleaned it since. Just the dust sitting on the GPU backplate and the bottom. Using a dust attracting, lint free napkin. As well as the glass.

Honestly all you ever need to do is clean the filters, rub the napkin on the outside every so often and make sure you dust your room regularly. I don't have pets, and i don't smoke, wouldn't do it inside even if i did.

Monitor looks a bit off but i use corrective glasses so from my POV it looks perfectly centered. That's it, my humble prison cell, hope you guys enjoy. I published a video for the first time. Not sure when or if it's going to be approved. Check the old thread for more information.

4 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

That's a lot of icons on your desktop.  Are they games or what?

I'm thinking you're left handed too, but no extra points for that.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

7flMQ7dwYY.jpg

Just my me and my OCD. Games organized from left to right in terms of noise canceling properties and ambiance requirements. From quietest to loudest. Environment tends to be quite noisy during the day.

I always leave the radio on, both during night and day, classical, jazz, etc. I sleep with earbuds and music. This song has been my faithful companion for 8 years.

https://open.spotify.com/track/41ngfIhPv1DkwHozVjH5Yc?si=rbCJWCycRtuzH604Pi6fuA

Spotify_BG8bggSK3l.png

I can see the video still hasn't been approved. Sorry about that. Had i known I would've publish it on Vimeo or something. Here are some complimentary pics i took on March.

20240305_151037.jpg20240305_151043.jpg20240305_154338.jpg20240305_154345.jpg20240305_154350.jpg20240305_155402.jpg

This was done by pro's, obviously. For just 36,90€ plus tests, along with the fact that they offer the best prices for components on my country, it seemed like a fairly obvious choice.

Certificado Página 1.jpgCertificado Página 2.jpg

And a couple more pics. I had camscanned every box front and back for personal reasons. Already threw away the cases and everything in them. In my country, as it happens on most European countries you don't have to keep the boxes or accessories. They only advise you to keep them for one month.

In any case i couldn't have returned the products within the 14 day no questions asked window due to the fact that i chose to pay on pickup in the store, rather than advancing the payment online. It's a special clause. Fortunately everything was fine. Nothing to do with warranty though. I have 2 years plus 1 year on everything. 5 years on the PSU.

Boxes 1.jpgBoxes 2.jpg

Just now reading about stuff like CPU mounting pressure and whatnot i am more than happy i saved myself two days of work, along with countess headaches. Everything came home packaged nicely outside and inside the case. It had inflatable plastic bags inside the case, so as to ensure the bumps along the road wouldn't damage anything inside, namely GPU and cooler.

Sorry for the delay there - just approved the video if it was still giving any issues.