cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Discussions

SumantaRay
Adept I

Problem with graphics option in the software

I updated my software of AMD adrenaline to use the fluid motion 2 but under the gaming option and then going to the graphics option I do see that I cannot disable few options like morphological anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering etc. The more i try to toggle the disable it do not change. Kindly any help is appreciated. 

7 Replies

Here’s how you can address the issue with the graphics options in AMD Adrenaline software:

1. Driver Update:
- Check for Update : Ensure you have the latest version of the AMD Adrenaline software. Check for updates through the AMD website or within the Adrenaline software itself.
- Clean Install: Sometimes a clean installation of the drivers can fix issues. Uninstall the current drivers completely (you can use Display Driver Uninstaller for a thorough removal) and then reinstall the latest drivers from AMD’s website.

2. Software Settings:
- Reset to Defaults: Try resetting the Adrenaline software settings to default. This can sometimes resolve issues with options not toggling correctly.
- Check Global vs. Per-Game Settings: Make sure you’re adjusting the settings in the correct section. Some options might be locked if you're adjusting settings globally while a game might have its own settings that override the global ones.

3. In-Game Settings:
- Override in Game: Some games might override driver settings. Check the graphics settings within the game to see if they are forcing certain options like anti-aliasing.

4. System Compatibility:
- Check for Conflicts: Ensure there are no conflicting applications or software that might be affecting the driver settings.

5. Contact Support:
- AMD Support: If the problem persists, consider reaching out to AMD support for further assistance.

If these steps don’t resolve the issue, providing additional details such as the software version, operating system version, and any error messages you’re encountering might help in diagnosing the problem further.

Thank you so much for the detailed suggestions! I had a similar issue with the graphics options in AMD Adrenaline software, and your steps are very helpful. I appreciate the guidance on updating drivers, checking settings, and addressing potential conflicts. I'll try these solutions and see if they resolve the problem. If not, I'll consider contacting AMD support as you suggested. Thanks again for your assistance!

I have followed all the instructions along with entire OS reset too but is same as it is. What else to do to solve this issue. I am using 24.20.11.01 right now.

0 Likes
Leogeorge2
Journeyman III

If you’re unable to disable options like morphological anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering in AMD Adrenaline, it might be due to software bugs or settings conflicts. Ensure your drivers are updated to the latest version and consider performing a clean reinstall of the software. Check if specific game profiles are overriding your settings. For further help and solutions, discover more on AMD support forums or contact their customer service.

0 Likes

I have followed those steps and my driver is up to date. 

0 Likes
waseem4794
Journeyman III

It seems like you're having trouble disabling certain graphics options like morphological anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering in AMD Adrenaline software.

Try these steps:

1. Update Drivers: Ensure your graphics drivers are up-to-date.
  2. Restart Software: Restart AMD Adrenaline software or your computer.
  3. Reinstall Software: If the issue persists, consider reinstalling the AMD Adrenaline software.
  4. Check for Conflicts: Verify if other software or settings might be overriding your changes.

If the problem continues, contact AMD support for further assistance.

0 Likes

I have followed these steps and my software is up to date. 

0 Likes