Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Highlights
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 desktop graphics product
- AMD Radeon RX 5500M mobile graphics products
- Borderlands3 may experience an application crash or hang when running DirectX12 API.
- Borderlands3 may experience lighting corruption when running DirectX12 API.
- Display artifacts may be experienced on some 75hz display configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Radeon FreeSync2 capable displays may fail to enable HDR when HDR is enabled via Windows OS on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products system configurations.
- Some displays may intermittently flash black when Radeon FreeSync is enabled and the system is at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 may experience stutter on some system configurations.
- Open Broadcasting Software may experience frame drops or stutter when using AMF encoding on some system configurations.
- HDMI overscan and underscan options may be missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII system configurations when the primary display is set to 60hz.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 installation package contains the following
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Driver Version 188.8.131.52 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.13025.10004)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.