NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Sponsor. The AMD “12 Days of Streaming” Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., 2485 Augustine Drive, Santa Clara, CA, 95054, United States (“AMD” or “Sponsor”).
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Twitch Interactive, Inc. (“Twitch”), and Live Momentum Ltd. (“StreamElements”).
2. Eligibility. The Promotion is open to all persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or at least the minimum age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is greater) as of the start of the Entry Period. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec). Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, and the immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife) of each such employee, together with those with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, Participants warrant that they are eligible to participate under the applicable local laws governing procurement of prizes and awards. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if Sponsor determines that Participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of prize would violate local law. Participants may be required to submit proof of their eligibility.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Promotion constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these “Official Rules” and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. These Official Rules will be posted online at: https://community.amd.com/community/red-team/blog/2018/12/07/amd-12-days-of-streaming
4. Entering and Winning. The Promotion starts on Monday, December 17, 2018 at 11:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:00:00 PM CT (“Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer system will be the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
Create and Submit an Entry: During the Entry Period, Participant must use his or her Twitch, and StreamElements accounts. Creating a Twitch, or StreamElements account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/terms-of-service; StreamElements: https://streamelements.com/terms). To earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”), Participant must take the following steps:
- Participant must log into their Twitch account.
- At the beginning of the Entry Period, AMD will provide a link in the chat field on AMD’s Twitch channel to direct Participant to AMD’s StreamElements page.
- Participant must click on the link to visit AMD’s StreamElements page. Participant will be required to sign into his or her StreamElements account or register for an account.
- In the “Buy Tickets” field, Participant will enter “1” and then click on “Buy Tickets” on the submission form. Participant’s Entry will then be submitted into the Promotion. Participant will not be required to make any purchase in order to submit an Entry.
Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, on Monday, December 17, 2018 at approximately 1:00:00 PM CT. The potential winner’s Twitch account handle will be announced on AMD’s Twitch TV Chat. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
For All Entries: Limit one (1) Entry per person, per account handle, per household, per Entry Period. Any Entries that do not comply with the above Guidelines will not be eligible to win a prize. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any Participant to submit more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, email addresses, identities, or any other method will void that Participant's entries and that Participant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for Participant’s Twitch account will be deemed to be the Participant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person assigned the email address used to register for the Twitch account, as that is determined by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected Entries, which may be disqualified, or for any error, human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor is not responsible for any loss of internet connection or other electronic connection issues which may cause Participant to be unable to be online for the Promotion.
Approximate Retail Value
One (1) HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop
Limit: One (1) prize per person, per account handle, per household. Total prize pool value is $729.99 USD. Approximate prize value is as of November 1, 2018. Offer is subject to geographical limitation. Prices and exchange rates may vary, and dealer may sell for less. All aspects of the prizes not noted above (e.g., color, style, size, etc.) will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as contemplated herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value if the prize, or any component of the prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor is responsible only for shipping of the prize; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Once a prize is shipped and/or delivered to the winner, Sponsor is not responsible for any prize that is lost, stolen, mutilated, destroyed, misdirected, or undelivered for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners. If required, any applicable forms will be filed with the appropriate taxing authority.
6. Prize Notification and Delivery. The potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s announcement of the potential winner’s Twitch account handle in AMD’s Twitch TV chat within one (1) minute to confirm they are present. After confirming they are present, Sponsor will contact the potential winner via Twitch.TV Private Message. Within twenty-four (24) hours of Sponsor’s communication, the potential winner must supply Sponsor with a valid email address, first and last name, and any requested information for the administration of the Promotion. In addition, the potential winners from outside of the U.S. may be required to correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to receive the prize. Upon Sponsor’s receipt of the requested information, the potential winner will be contacted by email and will be required to fully complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and publicity release, except where prohibited by applicable law. If a potential winner cannot be contacted; fails to respond to Sponsor’s announcement in AMD’s Twitch TV chat within the required time period; fails to respond to the notification within the required time period; fails or refuses to fully complete, sign and return the Affidavit; fails to provide any requested information within the required time period; fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or the prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize, except where prohibited by applicable law. If for any reason the potential winner disqualified, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected by random drawing from among remaining eligible Entries, even if the disqualified potential winner may have been publicly announced. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Failure to comply with any term or condition in these Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winner(s) may waive their right to receive a prize, in which case an alternate winner may be selected in the manner described above. Allow 6-8 weeks for the delivery of any prize.
7. General Conditions. Except where prohibited by applicable law, participation in the Promotion constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of the winner’s name, account handle, city, state, province or county, and country, likeness, photograph, statements made by the winner about the Promotion, Sponsor, and/or prize information for Promotion purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. By participating, Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of its respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. All entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, sabotage, security breach, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or of any other provision of these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
8. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors or omission or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries; or (5) any injury or damage to person or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a Participant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Participant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Promotion provided that if it is not possible to submit another Entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries or, as the case may be, received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
9. Disputes. Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Courts for the Northern District of California (San Jose Division) or the appropriate California State Court located in Santa Clara County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of each Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations of certain remedies or damages and so this provision may not apply to you.
11. Winners List. The winners list will be available for thirty (30) days after the close of the Entry Period. Requests for the winners list should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for the winners list must be received within thirty (30) days of the close of the Entry Period. Requests received after this time will not be honored.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
© 2018 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, Ryzen, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.