cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

emirhandemirtas54
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 3600 low ram read and write speed and stuck 0.55 ghz problem

Hi everyone my problem is not fixable but i think so i wrote problem amd community i hope someone is help me.

Firstly last day i bought ryzen 5 3600 and install my system open windows after i see very slow work my pc look cpu speed and i see cpu  stuck 0.55 ghz. İ find solutions for this  problem .İ will explain how to fix this problem open ryzen master select profile and set manual, set voltage after go settings click disable PROCHOT and cpu speed back normal speed but memory write and read speed abnormal attach image from additional.

this case how i make fix this problem?

Cpu disable PROCHOT after render and statics test results fine.
=Tryed=
Clear cMos
Set xmp profile (not every changes still apply)
Change power plan
Change ram slot
Setting ram speed manual
Game mode activating
Give a extra dram voltage but doesn't matter
Bios update

Ram oc 3200 up to 3600 but not change anyting

İ think so this  Motherboard İO chip problem 

My system information
Ryzen 5 3600 
Msi x370 krait gaming motherboard
8gb ddr4 3200 mhz a data gammix d30
256gb Samsung nvme 3000 read 2000 write ssd
1050watt xigmatek 80 plus silver psu
Rx 470 rog strix 4gb gpu
And Wraith prism cpu cooler
I wait your answers .Thank you

2 Replies

I don't have a fix and in fact was just in a thread where someone else I think has about the same issue. 

I would suggest talking with the support department for your motherboard. They should be able to help pinpoint if they think it is a motherboard or CPU and you can start an RMA with them or a CPU RMA with AMD. 

If you need to do an AMD warranty request you can do that here:  https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/warranty-information/rma-form 

Thank you for answers i fix my problem first change ryzen 5 2600 and problem fix after buy r7 2700 just everything fine .