Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Radeon Rx5700Tx Thicc 3 Ultra
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit version 1903
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 20.4.2
- Display Devices
- Samsung C24F390FHL 1920x1980 @60Hz HDMI adapter
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Geil DD4 Potenza 24Gb 3000Mhz
Describe your issue:
- Since i install my new GPU and the release of de Win Update 1903/1909 start's all the issues, BSOD of diferent tipes, already solved but one is still ocurring BSOD 0x3B, this one happen with randomly actions with the PC, playing, working, chating, on internet, viewing a video, switching of programs or folders and doing nothing.
- i make serius analisys to my PC: -SFC Scannow -Memtest -Disktest (i swithc a SSD with the SO for bad sectors and test but isnt the issue), Switching of version of W10Pro from 1909 to 1903. -removing the Rams from 32Gb to only 8Gb (i find a Ram sick with issues, but isnt the issue), Making a full celan and switch of thermal paste, looking for every part of the MB and GPU and CPU and no hardware issue found. When i install the Drivers one time Windows can't recognize the software certificate of the maker.
- Affect every aplication because the issue appears with any action from playing to switching of windows tab or other aplications even doing nothing (yes nothing).
- The settings of the video drivers ere in automatic all, only the fan control whas changed, and even without the changes, still having that issue.
I will test for a last time without the GPU and Drivers to see if is the GPU or other thing on my PC.