My problem is that I try to enable Eyefinity for 3 displays. It leaves most of the bottom part of my biggest 2 displays empty and only fills de 24" monitor. This should be adjustable in the advanced settings, but there is no way for me to get into those settings. The button is not there. When I click quick setup, it sets it up, but with a lot of screen not filled.The rearrange display settings then become available right under the quick setup menu. (after setup.png) But thats it. If I navigate anywhere else in the Radeon Software and come back to settings --> display, the rearrange part is gone as well. I can only click cancel quick setup. (after setup2.png)
I never tried this previously. So I don't know if it ever worked before.
- Updating Radeon software from 20.3.x to 20.4.1, then reboot, did not help.
- Downloading 18.5.1 of the Radeon Software and installing ccc-slim. then reboot, did not help.
- Setting all my displays to 'preserve aspect ratio' in the Radeon Software instead of 'Full Panel'. Did not help.
- Setting all my displays to a resolution with the same height (so the reso ends with x1080) in the Windows settings, before i clicked quick setup. Did not help.
- Searched everywhere, in all the menu's in the Radeon Software to find a way to get into the advanced setup. No success. (before and after setting up EyeFinity)
- All articles about this either show how to set it up if you can get into the advanced setup or how to get the advanced setup option back in a version 2 years ago.
OS: windows 10 64-b, up2date.
Radeon Software Version: 20.4.1 (software version.png)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (8core 3.7Ghz)
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Displays from left to right: (display setup.png / radeon display setup.png)
Display1: 27" 2550x1440 reso connected with HDMI --> HDMI (In Eyefinity mode only shows top 75% of the screen) (pre-display3.png)
Display2: 38" 3440x1440 reso connected with DP --> DP (In Eyefinity mode only shows top 75% of the screen) (pre-display1.png)
Display3: 24" 1920x1080 reso connected with a HDMI --> DVI (In Eyefinity mode shows 100% of the screen) (pre-display2.png)
I am pretty sure from what I read about this issue so far that I can get this setup in the desired way if I can enter the Advanced Setup. Just no way to get in
Hopefully someone can help! Many thanks!