cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

16ram
Adept I

what's the smallest mini pc that amd makes currently?

what's the smallest mini pc that amd makes currently?

under these total dimensions:

17in, 430mm

10, 254mm

9, 228mm

and supports 16 ram

link

0 Likes
10 Replies

AMD doesn't make computers, they make hardware which goes into computers. ASUS makes the ASUS PB50 which is 1.35" x 6.90" x 6.90".

since they're sourced by amd or uses amd mainly, then amd should have a list somewhere 

or maybe someone that uses amd had put one together by now in 2020

cant really ask every single pc companies out there, not sure how many main amd mini pc companies there are

also amd i think has very mini pcs since they recently started it

ppl on here that knows much more on amd would know lots more

there's 2 posts cos the first 1 took i think over 24 hrs for a mod to approve it (im going to delete this other thread so if someone can delete it that would be good) --> where to find a list of all the small computers that are under these dimensions? 

pokester‌ amdmatt

0 Likes

I don't know of any such list. I seriously doubt one exists. AMD sells them the CPU that is it. In fact an OEM often doesn't even by from AMD they buy from a middle company. So I don't know how AMD would have a list of even who used what chip, let alone any specs that go into it. I would suggest you contact dell, HP or Asus and talk to them about their options or go to Micro Center, Amazon, New Egg etc and buy whatever form factor case you like and build your own. 

You can ask AMD support here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

0 Likes

r u saying that 'asrock' and other large companies buy from some 'middle company'?

what middle company would that be?

0 Likes

"Middle" companies are businesses that distribute parts to manufactures and retail sellers. But they won't know much if anything about the parts they sell. Their just SKU numbers to them. They won't deal with the general public and you'd probably have a hard time even contacting them. Unless you want to buy 10,000 CPU's. 

0 Likes

so you saying 'middel companies' dont sell anything to us ppl?

we cant buy anything from 'amd.com' ?

0 Likes

Yes, You can buy from amd.com

No. Amd does not make what your looking for. As black_zion has already stated.

See poksters reply to find what your looking for.

if you can buy from amd

then why u say we cant?

0 Likes

Your questions have all been answered. Your just not understanding them. I give up.

Because they answered the question as you asked it. AMD does sell some editions of cards and processors directly.

They DO NOT MAKE ANY COMPUTERS. 

So NO they can't help you with your question. See my comment already given on some good companies to talk with that can assist you. 

0 Likes