AMD Team, seeing as you are lying to the community, we will write our own release notes.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 Highlights
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Radeon Chill’s audio beep notification when enabling/disabling the feature has been removed.
- The Radeon ReLive on screen timer indicator during recordings has been disabled by default but can be enabled in Radeon Software settings.
- Controls for vertical sync may be hidden or disappear when Radeon Enhanced Sync is enabled.
- Radeon ReLive may experience freezing or pausing issues during recordings when a high resolution camera is connected and in use.
- Some users may experience an error message “Another instance is running” during download of a software update through the Radeon Software home screen.
- The DuplicateDesktop process may sometimes cause high CPU usage while a game is running.
- Radeon Software may close or may experience a crash upon resuming from sleep.
- The toast message detailing the hotkey to open Radeon Software’s Overlay may still show up in some games after Radeon Software Overlay has been disabled.
- Lost Ark may experience stuttering intermittently during gameplay.
- Using a custom stream key with Radeon ReLive may fail to stream your content.
- The ‘Stream’ button may remain active when in the process of choosing a region to stream even when a region has not been selected or chosen.
- Some mjpeg clips may experience a green tint on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when using Windows Media Player or the Movies & TV application.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries may experience a game crash and DXGI dialogue error when running the game using HDMI and Radeon FreeSync display configurations.
- Live streaming using the DouYu application with hardware acceleration enabled may cause video corruption on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Trials Rising may experience excessive fog/smoke in some areas of the game.
- Missing text or corruption may be experienced in the right eye when playing the VR game Boneworks
- Fixed result overflows that can be experienced with Radeon RX 5700 series when using SETI@Home.
- The ‘Shop AMD Products’ button may open the AMD.com homepage instead of the proper shopping web link.
- The scrolling arrow options may intermittently fail to work during Radeon Software installation.
- Battlefield V may experience an application hang when changing settings in game with Radeon Boost enabled on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Up and Down arrow keys don’t work when using the search bar in Radeon Software.
- Radeon Software sidebar appears behind the Windows taskbar when the taskbar is set to the same side of your display.
- Playing Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 with HDR enabled and performing a task switch may cause display color corruption that persists even once the game is exited.
- Mixed Reality Portal may experience color corruption or distortion near the edge of viewing areas on some headsets.
- Resident Evil 2 may experience screen flashing when launching the game using DirectX12 API.
- PowerPlay issue results in idle crash, amdkndap stopped responding.
- HDMI Scaling locks to 30FPS.
- Dynamic core/voltage changes can crash any 2D/3D application.
- Unnecessary GPU usage spikes on 3D applications when idle.
- DAW software can suffer from 50mhz core downclock.
- Strange inbound/outbound IP addresses emitting from the driver.
- The Radeon GUI may lag/stutter due to the low downclock, needs rescaling.
- RadeonSoftware.exe GUI crash due to 0x187_dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithWdLogs DirectX kernel may also fail as a result of the graphics driver crashing, causing this "kernel" crash as yet another side effect.
- Radeon R9 200/300 series may experience the display blinking/flickering in 3D applications.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video player applications.
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows7 system configurations.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Some Vulkan gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 installation package contains the following:
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 Driver Version 50.11.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.15011.5006)