i really dont like u AMD.
I have a ROG STRIX RX5700XT.
By default, and in automatic mode, the graphics card has zero fan on. The fans start when the GPU exceeds 61 ° C.I added the zero RPM button and turned off the function.The graphics card has 930RPM and 38 ° C in idle mode.
how to add zeroRPM ,i didnt find zero rpm in global menu. wher is it?
can u make a video. theres no any zerorpm menu.
can u save profile than upload here. maybe i can use it.look at picture
1. Use GPU-Z and open it
2. Click on "Save Bios" below the logo near UEFI
3. Open MorePowerTool and click on "Load" it will tell you to find the Bios you saved earlier
4. Now everything is selectable and just do a check for "Zero RPM" you can find on each tab also change
"Zero RPM Control" from 0 to 1
5. Once done click on "WriteSPPT" and exit.
6. Reboot your system and open your "AMD Control panel" go to tuning disable "Advanced Fan Control" or similiar and now you'll see "Zero RPM" uncheck it to disable it your fans should now spinning. After that create your own custom fan curve.
I hope it helps you and I explained it to you well.fix it now.
Yes. I used this procedure. You were faster with the answer.
is that safe that MorePowerTool ? what is sppt? is it overriding bios or something?
Retrieving data ...