cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

wohariakus
Adept II

Windows 10 1803 64-Bit Build:17134.191 HD7990 Random BSOD

The newest Driver and older not work more 18.7.1 and one befor i test only random bluescreens 3d application.

dxgkrnl.sys crash

ntoskrnl.exe crash

My System

System: Windows 10 64bit Pro 1803 Build 17134.191

Netzteil: Enermax Platimax 1700W ATX24

Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth z77

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-2700K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)

RAM: AVEXIR DDR3-1866 16GB (Timing 9-11-9-27)

Sound: Sound Blaster™ Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion

Netzwerkcontroller: Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection

Grafikkarten: Asus Radeon HD 7990-6GD5 [Quad

Grafikkarten: Msi Radeon HD 7990-6GD5 fire]

SSD: ESA3SF1 128GB

HDD: 2x Western Digital WD5000HHTZ 500GB Raid 0

HDD: Seagate ST2000DM001 2TB

Monitor: AoC G2770PF

Maus: Logitech G500s

Maus Bungee: EpicGear Skorpios

Mauspad: G440 Hard Gaming Mouse Pad

Tastatur: G710 Plus Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Headset: SENNHEISER GAME ONE Black

Internet: Vodafone KD 200mbit

0 Likes
10 Replies

according to your DxDIAG.txt, the only program that is showing problems with is a AMD program called " AMD USER'S EXPERIENCE" Program.

copied from your DxDIAG.txt:

Problemsignatur:

P1: AUEPMaster.exe  - this is the .exe file for AMD USER's EXPERIENCE program.

P2: 1820.19.1.24940

P3: 5b464399

P4: mscorlib

Q5: 4.7.3160.0

P6: 5b3be4c5

P7: 27d7

P8: 63

P9: N51CFFZWZ1GFFVSLVRUB5UXQ1GVD0TXU

If you can opt out of this program using Radeon Settings as per this AMD Link: Welcome to AMD’s User Experience Program | AMD

Transparency and Choice

Participation in AMD’s User Experience Program is voluntary, and you can choose to participate and help us improve our products via an explicit consent opt-in box found during installs of Radeon Settings. You can change your mind at any time and withdraw from the program through Radeon Settings which stops all logging and sharing of information to AMD. By withdrawing your consent from the User Experience Program, the software related to this functionality will be uninstalled. Drivers and user-related features will not be altered.

You can opt-out (stop participating) in the User Experience Program via the Radeon Settings user interface by going to Radeon Settings (located within the system icons tray), navigating to the preferences tab and selecting “Leave AMD Experience Program.”            

Try opting out and disabling this program using Radeon Settings and see if the problem reoccurs.

You also may want to check your RAM Memory if you are getting many Service Exceptions BSOD after removing the AMD Program still. Use MEMTEST86 and let it run for at least two passes. It should show ZERO (0) ERRORS. This Website says more or less than same thing I mentioned about bad RAM Memory. It has many good troubleshooting tips you can follow to check if your BSODs are RAM Memory related or Graphics Card related: FIX: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) - Appuals.com

Also run in a elevated COMMAND PROMPT - SFC /Scannow.

no bluescreen more it work for me

0 Likes

Sometimes it is best to wait a few days to make sure the problem is solved. But glad, so far, you haven't had anymore BSODs.

I would highly suggest that you make a AMD REPORT ISSUE online to let AMD Support know that this particular AMD program on your particular computer was causing BSODs. You can report it here: AMD Issue Reporting Form

PS: You won't get an answer back, but this will let AMD Support become aware that there is an issue with AMD User's Experience Program.

Thanks for helping to solve this issue and directing to the issue reporting form. If anyone else experiences this issue, please report it here.

Very interesting! Great to know. I always opt out of this kind of reporting.

0 Likes

When you install the AMD Driver set, does it let you know that you are participating in sending back feedback?  Or does it ask you if you want to join?

I vaguely remember someone else having problems with their computer because of the AMD User's Experience Program. But I believe that was over a year ago,

Nvidia also has telemetry that is automatically installed. Not sure if I am able to turn it off of not. At least, AMD gives you a choice.

0 Likes

on the custom install it lets you uncheck a box.

you can uncheck it in radeon settings too after the fact.

wohariakus
Adept II

it is reportet and a bug whit super resulation i find ^^

0 Likes
wohariakus
Adept II

My new schine Vega come Tomorow

8GB Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 Nitro+ Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16 (Full Retail)

0 Likes