cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ineedhelp
Journeyman III

Black Screen When booting/Reinstalling AMD latest driver :C

Hey everyone, i wrote this in bold to show how dang important it is.

Recently my pc has been only booting up to a black screen with no mouse and my keyboards lights turn off after the windows logo, ive tried different booting options, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, DriverEasy, and its really put me through the dang ringer here.I honestly wanted to use this as a last resort but after googling it it seems thousands of people have had this problem and different things have worked for them, but none for me...
Everything to do with pc: Gyazo - 8dfd72e4f8d6f27b8bbc7f31dd29be3f.png Gyazo - 8dfd72e4f8d6f27b8bbc7f31dd29be3f.png
Please try really hard to help me fix this, windows works when i disable/uninstall the AMD radeon driver but my resolution is messed up and I cant run games.

0 Likes
6 Replies

bump, please post everything or however you fixed your issue regardlass of specs

0 Likes

This is written in bold to show how dang important it is also > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

please just accept anything

0 Likes

If this is the SAME computer on the other thread you posted using Windows 10. Each thread shows a different AMD GPU card. One shows a HD6800 and the other shows a HD6050

Anyways it is very important to post all the specs of your computer as Kingfish stated.If you have no idea what your computer specs are download a free program called SPECCY. It will tell you everything about your computer hardware and software.

JUST BY GOING WITH THE INFO FROM YOUR TWO THREADS, your  AMD GPU HD6xxx series card is considered to be Legacy (Non-supported and old). According to the other thread you installed a newer driver which is probably why you are having issues now. You need to install the last Supported driver for your card which is from 2015/2016 here: Legacy​ . No other newer drivers than those posted will be compatible with your HD6xxx series AMD GPU card. If you want to play the latest games, you need to purchase a AMD GPU card that is supported by AMD.

Once you install the correct driver and post your computer specs and still have problems then post it on this thread.

Gyazo - 4ee51399e36bf4af247e9e85a47ff5bc.png

my specs and my pc was last  week with the same motherboard gpu abnd driver, i didnt even install an updatwe

0 Likes