Driver updating

sertirpitz

Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
      Desktop
      OS -Windows 10 64 bit
      Driver Packaging Version - 15.20.1062.1004-150803a1-187674C
      AMD Catalyst Control Center Version - 2015.0804.21.41908    
      Monitor - Sony Bravia (Unknown Resolution part of problem) 75hz
      Motherboard ASUSteK Computer INC (Model is according to Microsoft "Not Available")
      Processor - AMD Phentom II x6
      RAM - 16GB
      (These are according to my PC)

My problem is with driver updating. I've been trying to update my AMD drivers for some time; software will run slower and suggest updating my drivers. I check the time they were installed and it says 2015. THIS SOUNDS out of date, however when I check with Windows or AMD Catalyst it says everything is fine. Today after updating Windows 10 my screen resolution won't reset to the full screen of my monitor, all the proposed solutions are "Update drivers." But again my drivers are supposedly up-to-date.

I've tried to manually update my drivers from the AMD website, however. When I try this it requires me to install software to update those drivers automatically; but guess what that says.
      At this point I have no idea what the original problem was, but the connect theme seems to be that I can't update my drivers. And I've tried software dedicated to auto updating IObit mainly, but those haven't resolved or helped.

This sometimes causes Audio problems, but I think those might be unconnected.

Very lost, no idea, in much need of assistance.