1 of 1 people found this helpful
The HD6480g is a Legacy GPU by AMD. They don't support nor make any more drivers for that GPU card. The last supported driver is from AMD Support here: Legacy .
You can see if Windows Update will install a newer driver than the last supported AMD driver. But can't promise you if it will be newer.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta Driver
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235X, Radeon™ R5 235, Radeon R5™ 230, Radeon™ R5 220 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 8470, Radeon™ HD 8350, Radeon™ HD 8000 (D/G variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 – HD 7600 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 (including M variant) Series Graphics
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit versions)
- Windows® 8.1 (32 & 64-bit versions)
- Windows® 7 (32 & 64-bit versions)
Users with AMD Radeon HD 4000 Series and older products looking for driver support, please refer to KB article: Driver Support for AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, HD 3000, HD 2000 and Older Series*By clicking the "Download" button, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the End User License Agreement. Your download will begin immediately after clicking on the "Download" button. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you do not have a license or permission to use and/or download the software.
Thank you so much, this was very helpful!