Hello I wanted to see if anyone else experience this in these games. I submitted these issues in bug report for amd quiet a few times but nothing has been fixed on my end.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 OC 3.825Ghz, 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz CAS 15, 2 XFX RX 580's OC locked to 1450Mhz core, 2050Mhz mem. 2 Toshiba Qseries SSD in raid 0.
Asrock X370 Killer Sli/AC mobo with recent Bios p3.40.
I have tested it on another board with same result and a intel build as well from a friend same results on the games.
using latest driver as of 11/30/2017 - i have used previous drivers as well since rx 580's release no luck.
1. Planet side 2 - microstuttering in 4k resolution ultra settings and even setting it to medium same result. Poor FPS no scaling at all same FPS as a single card but with stutter.
at 1440p i get slight stutter not as bad as the 4K results
2. SkyForge - Flicker Show..... Game flickers all the time in crossfire cannot even play the game i swear it will give someone a seizure.......
3. Guildwars 2 - Slight micro stutter at 4k, some scaling but not as much as i had back when i used to use R9 280s in crossfire.......
4. If a amd rep is looking at this post. i wish there was a Crossfire Profile for " Black Desert Online"
5. I hope crossfire support gets more love with this new driver software this December the adrenaline version
I really hope these can be fixed since these are my main games i play and have a 4k screen. i purchased these cards for $300 a peice - total $600 for both.
I have always backed amd's products even if they didnt really outperform i was always able to get by. I might take them back for a single 1080ti since its $700.........
I really dont want to.....
Sorry for the ranting just been scratching head alot lately......