4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2017 12:06 AM by ontical

Radeon Software Help Centre

goodplay

Any possibility of this amd.com/en/support/driverhelp being added to the forum Knowledge Base

• Re: Radeon Software Help Centre
          ray_m

Absolutely. I'll take care of it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            mosawo

Thank you very much goodplay.
            On that page I was able to find everything I wanted to know.

By the way,how do you get to the page from AMD's top page?

It's too difficult for me to get to.

ontical

I’m really struggling with this forum - this was the only place I could open a discussion for my problem as I couldn’t figure out how to start a new thread.

This seems to be a common trend with AMD actually - overly complicated simple functions.

I want to re-scale my screen, but the GPU scaling is missing - I sm using Windows 10. This is after I have uninstalled the Crimson driver and replaced it with Catalyst but then it swaps back. This is happening ever since I had to wipe Windows 8.1 and reinstall it due to AMD’s terrible update programming - black screen beyond repair after constantly having to alter the drivers. I am right back where I started and now AMD put an obtuse CAPTCHA that only wotks when my phone is in landscape in the way, along with a forum that has as many reply and new thread buttons as Inhave GPU scaling sliders in the Display option if crappy Crimson.

I don’t want Crimson, it’s always been terrible. In fact, I just uninstalled all AMD drivers and the scaling is fine, but I need the sharp images for production. I don’t play silly games, I produce videos.

How the hell do I use my PC without hsving to uninstall drivers every time I log on?

I have Windows 10

AMD A10-7700K intergrated in an ASUS A88 motherboard, 16GB of RAM

It all worked okay in Windows 8.1 but 8.1 became unusable after I reinstalled Windows.

Please help - preferably remote support please.