4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2017 10:20 AM by amdmatt

update  my radeon hd 6450.

omen24_7

want to update drivers for radeon hd 6450. cant find the right ones unless i buy some software. minecraft crashes when loading world and i think its the graphicscard that causes the problem.

• Re: update  my radeon hd 6450.
          elstaci

Your card is considered to be "legacy" (OLD). Since you didn't post your computer specs, need to go here to download the last known supported driver for your HD6450 : Download Drivers .

This is what AMD says about your card from Driver download:

AMD Radeon™ Software Support for Legacy Graphics Products

AMD Radeon™ R5 235X, Radeon™ R5 235, Radeon™ R5 230, Radeon™ R5 220, Radeon™ HD 8470, Radeon™ HD 8350, Radeon™ HD 8000 (D/G variants), Radeon™ HD 7000 Series (HD 7600 and below), Radeon™ HD 6000 Series, and Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics products have been moved to a legacy support model and no additional driver releases are planned. This change enables us to dedicate valuable engineering resources to developing new features and enhancements for graphics products based on the GCN Architecture.

As a courtesy to our valued supporters we are providing a final Beta driver together with the release of the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition. The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta driver includes the redesigned user interface as well as some enhanced features. More information can be found in the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.2.1 for Non GCN Products Release Notes. This driver is provided "as is" and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes.

"

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              omen24_7

thx for the help. ime not realy technicaly when it comes to computers and stuff so lots of times i dont understand everything thats explained on the sites for support. think i managed to update the drivers but the problem with the game isn't solved yet. think i have a look around here if i find a forum where i can post the crashlog. again, thx for the help

black_zion
              2 of 2 people found this helpful
                amdmatt

glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question.  In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.