Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Operating System
- Driver version installed
- Display Devices
- Samsung C34F791 34" Silver Curved FreeSync Monitor 3440 x 1440 @60Hz Active Display port
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H + American Megatrends Version F14
- i7-3770K - Currently @ Stock Speeds
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Seasonic Snow Silent-1050 1050W
Describe your issue:
- Post Vega upgrade (did full uninstall of display drivers) Stellaris would hang on loading screen at "preparing game" section of loading bar. Contacted Paradox support. Did a clean install of game. Issue persisted. Tried many other games no persistent issues, but there have been issues.
- Stellaris Adams build (no mods) v1.6.2 (d7ec)
- Desktop resolution. 3440x1440 Tried multiple resolutions and settings enabled/disabled. Game menu loads and you can change options but when you try to load the game proper will always hang on loading.
- Insert screenshot of frozen loading window here.....