I came here for help after a long research. I have problems with my rx 580 aorus xtr. The problem is that my system is restarting and games are crashing. Two most common problems are when cs go loading screen appears, the system would restart. There have been some games like gta v that just froze completly with no error message.
gigabyte z97x gaming 3
Aorus rx 580 xtr 8gb (latest amd drivers)
corsair vs650 psu
samsung 850 evo 250gb ssd
1tb wd black hdd
Things I alredy tryed:
- My psu (R9 290X ran just fine)
- Tryed the gpu in ryzen 7 1700 system (WORKED FINE except some stuttering in cs go)
- Some games run just fine (bf1, rainbow6 siege)
- Reinstalled driver 3 times
- Installed fresh win 10 install
Today I reverted drivers to 17.4.4 and cs go sees to stop crashing. I tested if things work in other games and got a crash with buzzing noise afer half an hour of playing far cry 4.
Thanks for all your answers!
Message was edited by: Matt B EDIT Title