dam20

AMD Relive Audio Sync FIX (UPDATED)

Discussion created by dam20 on May 5, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2019 by ruygtr

IMPORTANT:

I've just find out that with USB headphones (Like Razer Kraken 7.1 2013) there's a small audio delay, noticeable by slowing down the video at 20%, but with normal headphones (Like Beats Studio 2010) there's none.

To see if this really works on any PC, try it yourself, just record with USB then switch to a normal headphone, let me know if works.

Hi, hope this is the right place to post a "guide", anyway, if you're encountering audio sync problems, using relive record/replay, this should fix your issue:

• Right click on your sound icon and press "Playback Devices"

1.png

• Right click and press "Properties" on your Headset/Headphone device, then in the "Advanced" tab, set this format "2 Channel, 16 bit, 48000 Hz". Make sure that "Exclusive Mode" is enabled, then click "Apply". About the sound card, it seems that changing Hz have no more impact on the record, so just put them on max. I use the default MOBO audio, so for me it's "Realtek Digital Output".

2.png3.png

• Now in Sound Card Properties, open the "Supported Formats" tab and check everything.

4.png

Congratulation, now your audio delay should disappear!

Tested with 8 different games: Skyrim, DIRT Rally, BeamNG.drive, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Borderlands 2 and Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Sorry if the pictures aren't in English, but probably it's still understandable.

Thanks to "demon_cheeto" who let me find the solution.

Updated 05 SEPTEMBER 2017

Outcomes