4 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2017 1:41 AM by nekromantik

Shadow and Texture Artificing (RX 580 Red Devil Golden Sample)

nekromantik

Last week I upgraded from a GTX 680 to a RX 580 Red Devil Golden Sample,and I did a complete computer reformat did all the latest windows updates and installed the latest AMD driver for my new gpu. Well ever since I've had the gpu installed I am experiencing graphical artificing of textures and shadows in all the games I am currently playing (Dota 2,Heroes of the Storm, Dying Light, and Overwatch.The worse graphical artificing is in Heroes of the Storm and Dying Light while Dota 2 and Overwatch aren't as noticeable) Also when there is a heavy load on the game I can hear a faint buzzing sound coming from the gpu(this could be normal I am just mentioning it to cover everything). Is something faulty with my GPU and should I RMA it back for a replacement or is there some else causing the texture and shadow artificing? Any help would be appreciated.

**Motherboard**:SABERTOOTH X79 

**Memory**: 16GB DDR3 >

**GPU**:PowerColor Red Devil Golden Sample RX 580

**BIOS**:113-C9403100_101

**Driver**:Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4

**OS**: Windows 10 x64 (15063.250)

**CPU**: Intel i7 3820

Here is some footage from the artificing happening in Heroes of the Storm I am experiencing this is other games as well just not as bad: Heroes of the Storm Artificing - YouTube