5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2016 5:20 PM by amdpete

4 monitor graphics card...

sticks

For a flightsimulator (prepar3d) I want a graphics card or graphics cards that supports 4x 27 inch monitors for displaying scenery (wideview) smoothly.

At first I had three 27 inch monitors with a 4g graphics card and a triplehead2go and did run very smooth with over 40fps.

Unfortunately I added a fourth monitor using 2 dualhead2go and two graphics cards each 2gb and the fps drops below 10fps.

Also I tried to connect the 4 monitors with the two 2gb grafics cards with 2x Hdmi and 2x Dvi but also with poor fps below 10fps.

I saw a video (from the year 2010) with a ATI Radeon HD5870 eyefinity that can run up to 6 monitors and displaying very smoothly. ATI's Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 Edition Graphics Card Can Run Six 1080p Monitors Simutaneously - YouTube

Because it is an 6 year old graphics card there must be a simular card on the market in 2016?

My question is: How can I run the 4 monitors with the flightsimulator diplaying scenery (wideview) smoothly?

someone who can give me some advise..?

thanks in advance..