Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

xtr3mer
Journeyman III

Issue with glDrawBuffers when setting one of the entries to GL_NONE

Hello,

I ran into an issue with glDrawBuffers and MRT when disabling certain buffers.

Consider this (simplified) fragment shader

#version 150 core

out vec4 Color0;

out vec4 Color1;

out vec4 Color2;

void main(void)

{

Color0 = vec4(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.3);

Color1 = vec4(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.5);

Color2 = vec4(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.8);

}

During shader linking the color outputs are mapped to draw buffer indices like this:

glBindFragDataLocation(Handle, 0, "Color0");

glBindFragDataLocation(Handle, 1, "Color1");

glBindFragDataLocation(Handle, 2, "Color2");

The FBO has 3 color attachments:
GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT0, GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT1 and GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT2.

Before rendering with the fragment shader above, glDrawBuffers is called like this:

GLenum buffers[3] = { GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT0, GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT1, GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT2 };

glDrawBuffers(3, buffers);

=> The output is as expected, each of the 3 buffers receives the proper alpha value (also the RGB terms would be the proper ones as I tested, so it is not about only the alpha part here).

Now the problem:

When I call glDrawBuffers like this (because I don't want to render to 2nd color buffer):

GLenum buffers[3] = { GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT0, GL_NONE, GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT2 };

glDrawBuffers(3, buffers)

=> Then nothing is rendered to the 3rd color buffer (i.e. GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENT2)! It seems everything after GL_NONE is skipped/discarded as well.

How is that possible? Where is my mistake? Or could it be a driver bug?

Help is really appreciated!

I have Windows 10 64bit and a Radeon HD 5850 with latest driver (at least no update was found). Here are the details:

Treiber-Paketversion    15.201.1151.1008-151104a-296217E

Anbieter    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

2D-Treiberversion    8.01.01.1500

2D-Treiberpfad    /REGISTRY/MACHINE/SYSTEM/ControlSet001/Control/Class/{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}/0000

Direct3D-Version    9.14.10.01128

OpenGL-Version    6.14.10.13399

Mantle-Treiberversion    9.1.10.0083

Mantle-API-Version    Nicht verfügbar

AMD Catalyst Control Center-Version    2015.1104.1643.30033

Grafikkarten-Hersteller    Powered by AMD

Grafik-Chipsatz    AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series

Geräte-ID    6899

Anbieter-ID    1002

Subsystem-ID    E140

Subsystem-Anbieter-ID    174B

Revisions-ID    00

Grafikbus-Unterstützung    PCI Express 2.0

Maximale Buseinstellungen    PCI Express 2.0x16

BIOS-Version    012.019.000.002

BIOS-Teilenummer    113-C00140-00X

BIOS-Datum    2010/03/09

Speichergröße    1024 MB

Speichertyp    GDDR5

Kern-Taktfrequenz in MHz    725 MHz

Speichertaktfrequenz in MHz    1000 MHz

Gesamtspeicherbandbreite in GB/s    128,0 GB/s

0 Likes
24 Replies
xtr3mer
Journeyman III

Are AMD developers reading here? Can somebody confirm it as a driver bug?

Help is really appreciated!

0 Likes

Also happens with latest Crimson driver:

Version der Radeon Einstellungen - 2016.0226.1531.27895

Treiber-Paketversion - 15.301.1901-160226a-299900E

Anbieter - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

2D-Treiberversion - 8.1.1.1533

Direct3D® Version - 9.14.10.1171

OpenGL® Version - 6.14.10.13417

OpenCL™ Version - 2.0.4.0

AMD Mantle-Version - 9.1.10.99

AMD Mantle API-Version - Not Available

AMD Audio-Treiberversion - 10.0.0.2

0 Likes
xtr3mer
Journeyman III

AMD, please. This seems to be really a driver bug as it is not reproducible with an NVidia card (GTX 1080).

Any comment? Any driver developer reading this? =/

0 Likes
dwitczak
Staff

Are you using an OpenGL ES or an OpenGL context? If it's the latter, is it Compatibility or Core Profile? What's the context version your'e requesting?

Are you seeing any feed-back generated by the driver through the "debug output" functionality? (https://www.opengl.org/registry/specs/ARB/debug_output.txt )

0 Likes

I was using a normal (not ES) OpenGL 3.2 core profile context (with forward-compatible bit set).

int glAttributes[] = { WGL_CONTEXT_MAJOR_VERSION_ARB, 3,

WGL_CONTEXT_MINOR_VERSION_ARB, 2,

WGL_CONTEXT_FLAGS_ARB, WGL_CONTEXT_FORWARD_COMPATIBLE_BIT_ARB,

WGL_CONTEXT_PROFILE_MASK_ARB, WGL_CONTEXT_CORE_PROFILE_BIT_ARB,

0 };

Currently there is no ARB debug_output facility in my code but I always check for glGetError and there was no error reported.

With the NVidia card installed there are no problems when disabling 2nd color buffer, it renders as expected to the 1st and 3rd buffer.

I think there is a bug in the ATI/AMD driver which, for some reason, disables buffer write to any buffer slot that comes after the first GL_NONE rather than only the buffer slot that was set to GL_NONE.

0 Likes

I would appreciate if you could verify ARB_debug_output does not report any error via the debug call-back function. I'm not saying there is no driver bug here but I'd like to make sure we've covered everything before I try to reproduce this issue locally.

0 Likes

Ok I will try to work on this on this weekend and post here when I have something.

0 Likes

I have implemented a nice facility for ARB_debug_output.

But since the NVidia card is currently installed I cannot provide the output for the relevant hardware yet.

Probably next weekend I have time again to replace the NVidia with the AMD card and then post the output here.

Sorry for the delay, please be patient 🙂

0 Likes

That's OK, please take your time.

0 Likes

Here are finally the results of ARB_debug_output.

With the Nvidia card installed, the callback function...

void APIENTRY DebugMessageCallbackFunction(GLenum source, GLenum type, GLuint id, GLenum severity, GLsizei length, const GLchar *message, const void *userParam)

...only receives SOURCE_API related messages (see long list below). There are no SEVERITY_LOW, SEVERITY_MEDIUM or SEVERITY_HIGH issues reported.

To be sure that the callback function WOULD be called in case of an issue I tried to force to get some SEVERITY_MEDIUM warnings, for example by accessing a texture for which depth compare was enabled via glTexAttribi with a normal sampler2D rather than a sampler2DShadow and as expected I got an "undefined behavior" warning with SEVERITY_MEDIUM. So the callback function works but no problems are reported.

Then I uninstalled all NVidia drivers as well as the GTX 1080 card and installed the Radeon 5850 card with the latest Crimson driver that officially supports Radeon 5XXX: non-whql-64bit-nieg-radeon-crimson-16.2.1-win10-win8.1-win7-feb27.exe

For this card, ARB_debug_output is also supported and I can bind the function without problems BUT there is not even a SOURCE_API related message triggered. So the DebugMessageCallbackFunction is never called. Maybe the Radeon 5850 does not output those kind of messages as the amount of messages is implementation dependent.

So neither of the two cards outputs any issues, at least I think that those SOURCE_API messages are not really relevant since they only tell me how the VBOs have been configured.

Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition:

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 1 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 3 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 2 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 4 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 5 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 6 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 7 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 8 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 9 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 10 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 11 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 12 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 13 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 14 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 15 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 16 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 17 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 18 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 19 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 20 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 21 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 22 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 23 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 24 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 25 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 26 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 27 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 28 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 29 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 30 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 31 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 32 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 33 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 34 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 35 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 36 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 37 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 38 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 39 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 40 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 41 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 42 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 43 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 44 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 45 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 46 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 47 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 48 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 49 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 50 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 51 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 52 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 53 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 54 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 55 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 56 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 57 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 58 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 59 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 60 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 61 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 62 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 63 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 64 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 65 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 66 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 67 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 68 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 69 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 70 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 71 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 72 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 73 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 74 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 75 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 76 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 77 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 78 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 79 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 80 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 81 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 82 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 83 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 84 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 85 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 86 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 87 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 88 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 89 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 90 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 91 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 92 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 93 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 94 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 95 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 96 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 97 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 98 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 99 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 100 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 101 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 102 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 103 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 104 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 105 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 106 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 107 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 108 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 109 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 110 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 111 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 112 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 113 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 114 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 115 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 116 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 117 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 118 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 119 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 120 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 121 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 122 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 123 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 124 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 125 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 126 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 127 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 128 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 129 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 130 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 131 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 132 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 133 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 134 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 135 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 136 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 137 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 138 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 139 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 140 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 141 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 142 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 143 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 144 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 145 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 146 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 147 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 148 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 149 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 150 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 151 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 152 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 153 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 154 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 155 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 156 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 157 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 158 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 159 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 160 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 161 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 162 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 163 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 164 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 165 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 166 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 167 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 168 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 169 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 170 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 171 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 172 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 173 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 174 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 175 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 176 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 177 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 178 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 179 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 180 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 181 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 182 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 183 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 184 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 185 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 186 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 187 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 188 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 189 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 190 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 191 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 192 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 193 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 194 (bound to GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 195 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 194 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_STATIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 71 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 87 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 1 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 4 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (4), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 3 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (3), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 2 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Based on the usage hint and actual usage, buffer object 4 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (4), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will be configured as STREAM.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 4 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (4), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Based on the usage hint and actual usage, buffer object 3 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (3), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will be configured as STREAM.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 3 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (3), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Based on the usage hint and actual usage, buffer object 2 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will be configured as STREAM.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 2 (bound to GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Based on the usage hint and actual usage, buffer object 194 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will be configured as STREAM.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 194 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 194 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Based on the usage hint and actual usage, buffer object 5 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (5), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will be configured as STREAM.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 5 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (5), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 5 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (5), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Based on the usage hint and actual usage, buffer object 49 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will be configured as STREAM.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 49 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 49 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Based on the usage hint and actual usage, buffer object 71 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will be configured as STREAM.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 71 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Based on the usage hint and actual usage, buffer object 87 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will be configured as STREAM.

[SOURCE_API] [TYPE_OTHER] [SEVERITY_UNKNOWN_(33387)] [ID 131185] Buffer detailed info: Buffer object 87 (bound to GL_VERTEX_ATTRIB_ARRAY_BUFFER_BINDING_ARB (0), and GL_ARRAY_BUFFER_ARB, usage hint is GL_DYNAMIC_DRAW) will use VIDEO memory as the source for buffer object operations.

0 Likes

Is there any chance you could let us look into your source code? That would be very helpful. We tried reproducing the issue you reported with the latest driver but glDrawBuffers() appears to work as expected.

0 Likes

I could install TeamViewer and grant you control to my Visual Studio 2015 solution.

Would that be helpful?

0 Likes

That's not going to work, I'm afraid. If you'd like us to investigate this issue, please prepare a simple application which reproduces the problem.

0 Likes
s_k
Adept II

The issue is still here and is observed on a wide range of Radeon HD GPUs. I've seen it on 69xx GPUs and tested the demo program (see below) on 6750 with the latest Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta and 15.7.1 WHQL drivers (Win10, x64). Our players reported that HD 7xxx and 8xxx are also affected, but now I can't confirm they had the latest driver.

The problem shows up exactly how the topicstarter described. If we set a frag shader output to GL_NONE for some color attachment, all subsequent attachments get no output too. So it's very hard to get sophisticated lighting techniques work on Radeon HD chips, especially as a part of a tunable graphics engine.

I prepared a minimal example program with only two attachments: we set attachment0 to GL_NONE and draw to attachment1 only. Then on Nvidia, Intel, and modern (or very old) AMD hardware we get a blue square, and on Radeon HDs we get a black window.

Sources are here: GitHub - sergeyext/Radeon_HD_glDrawBuffers_demo 

Precompiled binaries (Win64) are here: glDrawBuffers_demo.zip - Google Drive

0 Likes

Hello @s_k, 

Sorry I missed this report, I will investigate it soon!

Thanks!

--

Best Regards

Doris Yan

0 Likes
s_k
Adept II

Dear AMD engineers,

regarding the last driver update for HD6xxx series was released in 2016, does it make sense to wait for this issue to be fixed? What about 7xxx and 8xxx series?

0 Likes
dorisyan
Staff

Hello @s_k,

I found the app you provided works well on my local machine. (Including bonaire, ellesmere, vega12, navi10)

Radeon HD 5850 is an old card, I need to ask the related people for some help.
Thanks for your report !
--
Best Regards
Doris Yan
0 Likes

The application works well on my RX 550 too, but fails to render the square on HD 6750 with the latest driver (v 16.2.1, release date 1/3/2016)

I figured out that there are two classes of HD-series GPUs:

1) those whose latest drivers were released on 1/3/2016: all 6000, 7730 and below, 8490 and below, and (probably) similar mobile GPUs.

2) still supported: 7750 and above, 8570 and above.

The bug is definitely present on 1/3/2016 drivers, and I don't know if it is on HD GPUs with newer drivers.

As you said, non-HD GPUs are okay.

Thank you too for your work!

0 Likes
dorisyan
Staff

Hi @s_k,

I'm told that we don't support HD 5xxx now.  

--

Best Regards

Doris Yan

0 Likes

And what about HD 6xxx, 7xxx and 8xxx?

0 Likes

Just FYI.

Here is the list of legacy graphics products which are not supported at this moment.

AMD Radeon™ Software Support for Legacy Graphics Products

Thanks.

0 Likes
dorisyan
Staff

Sorry, We don't support them now.

dorisyan
Staff

In addition, only GCN 1.0 forward GPUs are under being supported now.
0 Likes
s_k
Adept II

Thanks for your reply! Okay, we'll just detect the problem programmatically and trade some minor graphics features for correctness of the whole frame.

0 Likes