1 2 3 First Previous 243 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2018 4:34 AM by officerdank1337

Installing AMD Drivers On A10-5750M + HD 8970M Laptops

motionmadness

Just opened an account to make this complain. I have been a AMD user over more than 10 years but i am done! I have a good graphic card as you can see on my notebook, atm i am over making it work as dual graphic cards with latest firmware because HD 8650G is legacy and not supported anymore, even this notebook two years old, i can't even make HD 8970 work as a dedicated graphic card. I formatted my notebook, installed latest crimson firmware, it warned me about not supporting HD 8650G, i said w/e i can use only 8970M but after the setup complete, i restarted my notebook and Radeon says ''No AMD graphics installed, or the AMD driver is not working properly. Please install the AMD driver apprpriate for your AMD hardware'. I removed HD 8950G at device manager but it keeps coming back, i disabled it but it keeps getting active again, i uninstalled the driver couple of time and installed again but same error still keeps coming back. Thank you for condemn me to old catalyst and driver, very nice of you.

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

1 2 3 First Previous