To get the best experience on our forum, we have provided below some useful tips and advice that all members are encouraged to follow:
- Always be respectful and courteous to other members and adhere to the forum code of conduct.
- We always recommend searching for a solution to your problem first as somebody else may have already had a similar issue resolved.
- If there is an existing ongoing discussion that is similar to your issue, please always add your feedback to that discussion rather than creating a new one.
- Posting your question in the appropriate sub forum will get faster and helpful responses as members with expertise in a certain subject tend to be most active on those forums.
- Always make sure that the title of your post clearly describes your issue as other members will be able to see it quickly and contribute if they have a good solution or information and experiences to share.
- When posting a new question, please provide as much detail as possible describing your issue making sure to include the relevant hardware and software configuration.
- Issue Description: [Describe your issue in detail here]
- Hardware: [Describe the make and model of your: Graphics Card, CPU, Motherboard, RAM, PSU, Display(s), etc.]
- Software: [Describe version or release date of your: Operating System, Game/Application, Drivers, etc.]
- Please note that all posts are subject to moderation. If your post does not immediately appear, please do not create duplicate posts.