6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2016 9:20 AM by hunter-

Direct x12

basilio

In my laptop graphics card AMD Radeon HD 7670M. But it has no drivers for Directx 12! Although the graphics card is not old! I bought YOUR product and YOU must support me! I want an explanation why YOU refuse to support! (This text is translated by machine translation).

• Re: Direct x12
          kingfish

AMD Radeon HD 7670M

AMD Radeon HD 7670M

The AMD Radeon HD 7670M is a middle class graphics card for laptops and based on the same chip as the Radeon HD 6650M. Therefore, it supports DirectX11 and is still manufactured in 40nm. According to AMD there are two versions available, a slower clocked Thames-Pro with GDDR5 memory and a faster clocked Thames-XT with DDR4 memory.

You cannot make a update that would allow a graphics card to perform beyond its capability.

waltc

I want to know why YOU are so rude, eh?

gemini002@hotmail.com

OP your so rude  he answered politely twice . Your card is too old and does not have the HW to support DX12 it's as simple as that there is a cut off to what cards will receive Dx12 update your card does not met the criteria . You are being rude because of your frustration I suggest you change your attitude and get a new card.

hunter-

anyway dx12 is a big joke.DX12 is software emulated,not HADWARE.The real dx 12 hardware is far away....far