AnsweredAssumed Answered

multi monitor not working after crimson update

Question asked by tange on Nov 25, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 28, 2015 by veladre

Hi all,

first of all I'd like to tell you the current problem i am having with the new Crimson update.

I've only just updated to Crimson software about 30 mins ago and have been playing with the settings ever since with no desired outcome so here i am, the problem i am having is that the new multi monitor display options only gives me the 'Create Eyefinity Display Group' , but i do not want a display group, i want to have 2 monitors with 2 different resolutions and want to make one of them a 'Main Monitor' just like it was before the Crimson update.

Now im not sure if it is just me being stupid but i cannot find anything that will help me get what i want in the new Crimson software program.

I'd also like to point out that i have tried every possible 'Eyefinity Display Group' to attempt to make it so, but it seems to only make it as 1 big screen even with the super resolution turned off.

Can anyone help me get it the way it was pre-Crimson, or will i need to uninstall the new software and get the old software back?

Thanks,

Dean.

Outcomes