1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 7, 2015 11:49 AM by amdmatt

ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 driver for Windows 10

hshondel

Can someone help me please? Windows 10 says "the display manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10". How do I fix this?

• Re: ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 driver for Windows 10
          amdmatt

Hi Hope Shondel,

Unfortunately due to the age of your Graphics Card it will be getting a driver for Windows 10.

Windows® 10 will install the default Microsoft® Basic Display Driver (MBDD) for these graphics adapters. MBDD provides basic display functionality (low resolutions and color) on a single monitor but DOES NOT support:

Display scaling control

Multiple displays

Display rotation

Video capture

Power settings

VSync control

Brightness control on integrated display panels

AMD Catalyst™ Control Center

If your system is equipped with an AMD Radeon™ X1### Series product or older, you may consider the following options:

Continue using the existing operating system.

If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and would like to revert back to the previous version of Windows, refer to this Microsoft page for instructions

Upgrade to an AMD graphics product that provides Windows® 10 support. For information about resellers and product availability, visit: http://shop.amd.com

NOTE: Before upgrading ensure that your system meets the requirements of the graphics adapter, such as

Motherboard with compatible graphics card slot

Adequate power supply unit to handle the complete system power requirement

Display with compatible connections

Please refer to the following document for more information.

Was my post helpful? If it was please make sure to mark the post as correct/helpful where applicable.