3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2016 1:27 AM by tsukikovalkyr

Mixed Rotation Eyefinity PLP on R9 390x?

themeatcleaver

Looking to find out if the R9 390x will support Mixed Rotation Eyefinity in PLP as the R9 285 does.  I'm sure Fury will as well as the 380(tonga based like the 285) but since 390 is supposed to be based on Hawaii I need confirmation on the feature before purchasing.

• Re: Mixed Rotation Eyefinity PLP on R9 390x?
          themeatcleaver

An update for the guys with the same question, I have not heard anything on the 390x but I did get confirmation from AMD on facebook that the Fury will indeed support the mixed rotation eyefinity. 

kataaro

I don't know about any further driver updates or what will happen going forward but as of 15.7, the Fury x does not support mixed rotation eyefinity as far as I can see, leading me to believe that the 300 series doesn't either. I do think they will address this in a future driver update however.

I have a a 3x2 setup and cannot for the life of me get the top row of monitors to rotate, they are either all portrait or all landscape and all the same orientation. I have tried everything that others on the forums have suggested but to no avail. I have decided just to flip around my top monitors and wait for another update to hopefully correct this.

I hope this helps.

- Mo

tsukikovalkyr

I would also like to ask this question. I own sapphire 390x and wish to have eyefinity plp working on it. surely this is something that can be easily done via Crimson?